• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX?

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
I am hopeful. Never had trouble with the trusty time packaging before. All things considered, a month is not that long to wait given the shape the world is in. That being said, I think we were spoiled by the fast DHL shipping of the past.

Iceberg99

Supporter
Certified
10/9/19
I received mine today! Usps updated this morning with out for delivery out of nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BrianU

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
VtzGCf.jpg

In love with it already. For a 43.5mm watch, it wears smaller than you'd think. I have a smaller wrist, too.

Reactions: BrianU

BrianU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/19
VtzGCf.jpg

In love with it already. For a 43.5mm watch, it wears smaller than you'd think. I have a smaller wrist, too.
I've one of these each in my cart in white and black... Can't decide... That's a beauty.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

BrianU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/19
VtzGCf.jpg

I've one of these each in my cart in white and black... Can't decide... That's a beauty

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Here is mine, Black dial on rubber. I have the bracelet & I like both, but it has been mostly on the rubber so I guess that says which I like better. I have been tempted by the White dial one ever since it came out and I most likely will pick it up at some point. If you want my advice on White dial vs Black dial I would say if you are on your 1st or 2nd rep or you don't already have a bunch of Black dial Divers I would go with the Black dial as it is the most versatile. There is a reason you see so many black dial divers and it is because they look really GREAT!. If, however, you already have a dozen or so black dial divers like I do then I would be more tempted to venture off the beaten path and pick up a white dial or blue dial diver. As per my earlier posts in this thread I have now been waiting 6 weeks for my last purchase to show up from China so I am not too crazy about ordering much more until things get a little more normal again.
49912250323_08e32fdb3d_c.jpg

49899027787_2b4426bce4_c.jpg

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Is the general consensus, 3 weeks after it lands in the US?

Unfortunately it seems that way. Mine says Arrived at Destination airport 5/10 and no update since. Considering that is already 11 days.... who knows

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Sorry I fell off of this thread - received the watch last week. It was cleared by customs on April 28 in LAX, appeared in JFK on May 6, and then was in the USPS hands on May 12. Hopped from post office to post office and finally was delivered on May 14.

https://imgur.com/a/fWMTPxL

Cheers!

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
I ordered my new watch from Puretime, watch was given to 4PX on 4/30. Just got message from USPS that the watch will arrive tomorrow (Ohio, USA). Just over 3 weeks is about the same time it would take without Covid. Tracking from 4PX was all over the place and never updated, but it will arrive in good time!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I ordered my new watch from Puretime, watch was given to 4PX on 4/30. Just got message from USPS that the watch will arrive tomorrow (Ohio, USA). Just over 3 weeks is about the same time it would take without Covid. Tracking from 4PX was all over the place and never updated, but it will arrive in good time!

It seems as though some are luckier than others... or maybe they are actually getting less bogged down, who knows
shipping is still messed up as far as I can tell.

Reactions: cpd2186

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It seems as though some are luckier than others... or maybe they are actually getting less bogged down, who knows
shipping is still messed up as far as I can tell.

Shipping from China to UK is normal, I've had 6 parcels delivered on-time... quickest being 6 days, longest 11. Pretty normal for the UK.
That is via 4PX.

The TD's seem to be using triangle shipping at the moment... as they're Royal Mail (UK National Courier) tracking codes, but trackable from China and then they change over to UK parcel labeling, ie not air freight.

But for UK it's business as normal with shipping from China and this isn't an isolated incident, I know some very high volume UK shippers/buyers... they share the same experience as mine.

Nivenj

15/6/14
UK
Shipping from China to UK is normal, I've had 6 parcels delivered on-time... quickest being 6 days, longest 11. Pretty normal for the UK.
That is via 4PX.

The TD's seem to be using triangle shipping at the moment... as they're Royal Mail (UK National Courier) tracking codes, but trackable from China and then they change over to UK parcel labeling, ie not air freight.

But for UK it's business as normal with shipping from China and this isn't an isolated incident, I know some very high volume UK shippers/buyers... they share the same experience as mine.

Uk here too....in your experience does 4px update?

this has been mine since 10th. Don’t know if it’s even left China yet.
2020-05-10 20:28
Baiyun,Guangzhou,China, Shipment arrived at facility and measured. 2020-05-10 20:28
Baiyun,Guangzhou,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Can’t agree. In my case 4px picked my package up from jtime and it took 4 weeks to move to Hong Kong to uk before being delivered 5 days later!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Uk here too....in your experience does 4px update?

this has been mine since 10th. Don’t know if it’s even left China yet.
2020-05-10 20:28
Baiyun,Guangzhou,China, Shipment arrived at facility and measured. 2020-05-10 20:28
Baiyun,Guangzhou,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

If you use 4px tracking it updates...

If you just use the UK code for royal mail it doesn't until its in the UK. Same with 17track in my experience