• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX?

Frod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
I'm in Michigan, both my packages came through O'hare. First one arrived at ORD on 5-16 was received by DHL on 5-21 and the tendered to USPS on 5-23. Assuming arrival to DHL was the customs timeframe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sounds about right. Glad you got your piece fairly quickly during this hectic time! No complaining on my end, I don’t mind the wait. Just curious what the timeline looks like for other folks in the US. What’s also interesting how my first order that shipped on 4/28 got to me on 5/11. It only spent a day with DHL. Guess it’s just luck of the draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racer686

10/10/10

4PX hasn't updated since May 1st. I am also tracking it using Canada Post and yesterday it finally changed from "Electronic information submitted by shipper" to "Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing".

My journey was 24 days with no updates and sitting patiently. Fingers crossed, the package is in my hands within a week (like the Tag was a couple weeks ago).

Watches came today! So one month total to Canada.

Reactions: BrianU

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I am well aware that it is not TD's fault, but this is getting more than just a little annoying. If shipping was like this all the time, I am not sure I would still be in this game, idk. Seriously more than 7 weeks now since I placed the order and more than a week since supposedly leaving customs and still no update. I know the updates from over seas are crap, but jeez...
49969062301_b6ac99d318_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Frod

Frod

16/4/20
I am well aware that it is not TD's fault, but this is getting more than just a little annoying. If shipping was like this all the time, I am not sure I would still be in this game, idk. Seriously more than 7 weeks now since I placed the order and more than a week since supposedly leaving customs and still no update. I know the updates from over seas are crap jeez...

Frustrating for sure. My package had been sitting with DHL about 10 miles away from me for over a week. Patience is key but DHL is a joke at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chainsmoker11

2/12/19
North of NYC
Thought I would throw my current experience in here:

Order from InTime (they have been great):

Bought on 4/27
Shipped on 05/08 (there was some back and forth with the order, not their fault)
Made it to Hong Kong on 5/13
Cleared Customs in HK on 5/16
Arrived LAX on 5/17
Arrived NJ on 6/3
USPS site updated this morning that the package is being handed over to them today. I will hopefully have it early next week.

All this being said, the reason I have been given that they are using 4PX is that DHL is "taking too long". If thats the case, I can't begin to imagine how much longer it would take than this...

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Frustrating for sure. My package had been sitting with DHL about 10 miles away from me for over a week. Patience is key but DHL is a joke at this point

I could walk the 400 miles to Chicago and back and have had it already. Seriously, I don't get it...

Reactions: Frod

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Finally today I walked up to the mailbox to see what looked like my watch. No idea what they are doing. It comes in a plastic baggie with just the small styrofoam box thing inside. Plastic baggie is labeled coming from Rosemead CA, but it went through customs in chicago O'hare & I am in Minneapolis. No wonder it took 2 months to get here...

Doc brown

1/11/17
Finally today I walked up to the mailbox to see what looked like my watch. No idea what they are doing. It comes in a plastic baggie with just the small styrofoam box thing inside. Plastic baggie is labeled coming from Rosemead CA, but it went through customs in chicago O'hare & I am in Minneapolis. No wonder it took 2 months to get here...

You didn't use JTime by any chance did you? Were the watches damaged? No signing for delivery?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
You didn't use JTime by any chance did you? Were the watches damaged? No signing for delivery?

No, it was from Andrew @ TrustyTime
Inside is was packed very well, just strange the way it comes. The last leg was just regular usps so that is why it was half way in the mail box like that. I don't actually mind the no signature as I seem to be away every time it comes that way & for me it causes more trouble than I feel it is worth, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:

BrianU

12/12/19
What was inside??

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Doc brown

1/11/17
No, it was from Andrew @ TrustyTime
Inside is was packed very well, just strange the way it comes. The last leg was just regular usps so that is why it was half way in the mail box like that. I don't actually mind the no signature as I seem to be away every time it comes that way & for me it causes more trouble than I feel it is worth, but that is just my opinion.

Mine is stuck at exactly the same position as yours through 4PX "progressing through network" too since 28/5. I used Jtime and I really hope they don't just leave the package that way because the courier that 4PX uses in Australia are the worst couriers here. They either deliver to an incorrect location or keep the parcels for themselves. It says attempt signature or ATL with 2 photos which they can get around. I'm not even sure what happens if in case the parcel does go missing or they steal it regarding TD policy.

chainsmoker11

2/12/19
North of NYC
Thought I would throw my current experience in here:

Order from InTime (they have been great):

Bought on 4/27
Shipped on 05/08 (there was some back and forth with the order, not their fault)
Made it to Hong Kong on 5/13
Cleared Customs in HK on 5/16
Arrived LAX on 5/17
Arrived NJ on 6/3
USPS site updated this morning that the package is being handed over to them today. I will hopefully have it early next week.

All this being said, the reason I have been given that they are using 4PX is that DHL is "taking too long". If thats the case, I can't begin to imagine how much longer it would take than this...

Received on Saturday, 6/6.

Gioz

Known Member
4/6/19
to italy ? my tracking stuck from 4 days..Arrived at the destination airport

anxiety