• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question About Post-Whoring (Not a rant, an inquiry)

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Upgrade to supporter status.if you value your time and don't have a lot.to add. Your support may get the shout box back soon!

6stackboost

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
Upgrade to supporter status.if you value your time and don't have a lot.to add. Your support may get the shout box back soon!

Yup! That's what I'm about to do! It's not just about valuing my time, but also appreciating the people to keep this forum afloat as well! Just got reminded by some of the actual nice people on here to do so. Just waiting to hear back from the person who takes care of the subscription.

Thanks for letting me know anyways!

Reactions: p0pperini

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Yup! That's what I'm about to do! It's not just about valuing my time, but also appreciating the people to keep this forum afloat as well! Just got reminded by some of the actual nice people on here to do so. Just waiting to hear back from the person who takes care of the subscription.

Thanks for letting me know anyways!

A lot of people have more important things to do than post here. That is what I mean by value your time. The supporter subscription puts some skin in the game. You have been here a year so I am sure you know that.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I see some of these people are just wanna be American Popo Authoritative Figure. Literally just asked a question out of innocent heart and the shit I have to endure.

To whom are you referring?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Popperini,
No, I get that, but the rules section, after reading up on it made it seem like it was in place to keep the scammers out, not bashing on the freeloaders.
Im happy to contribute $35 for the appreciation kf information I got from here.
Just the discrepancy between those two concepts andthe toxicity of trip dog toward my genuine question tilted me a bit.
Im just waiting for the instructions on how to subscribe to the forum.
Don’t get me wrong. I get how you would feel if you paid for supporting the community and a freeloader trying to take advantage of that.
I just wasn’t aware of that’s why you guys put the rule in place against post-whoring, not just for the protection of the members. I suggest you take a look at the posts of the rule sections pertaining to the post-whoring, and you’ll get where I’m coming from.
Either way, I am appreciative of the forum and its supporters and managers. I’ll happily contribute financially as well. Just not appreciating the hostility from something that wasn’t made clear of in all the rule section. (I was going to happily donate some of my sales too after the transaction, as per the suggestion in the rule section)

'Toxicity' - LOL at you. How many layers of cotton wool are you wrapped up in ?

You've created 4 threads today in order to boost your post count.

2 were about swapping/servicing an ETA/clone- so pretty much the same subject. One was a wrist shot - yes you created a thread about a wrist shot - and the last one was this thread, trying to make it look like you weren't post whoring by creating a thread to check that you weren't post whoring.

Careful that cotton wool wrap doesn't slip - my toxicity might burn your fragile skin.

Last edited:

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Lol, OP you’re not just post-whoring, you’re thread-whoring - creating threads in which to whore. I have to admit, that’s taking it to a whole new level :bees:

Last edited:

6stackboost

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
K. No more discussion here. I get the point. I'm waiting to hear back for subscribing, so the whole post-whoring thing is not gonna be an issue for me now. Thanks for whoever was actually helpful.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
K. No more discussion here. I get the point. I'm waiting to hear back for subscribing, so the whole post-whoring thing is not gonna be an issue for me now. Thanks for whoever was actually helpful.

trailboss99 Nope. You need to cool your jets. You are not going to become a Supporter any time soon.

Reactions: DD60

6stackboost

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
To whom are you referring?

As you could tell from my other replies, I was referring to trip dog. I honestly asked questions about it, and without much explanation of the questions I had, he just called it that.

Sure, I got tilted, but I honestly was honestly asking a question. Sure, you can reset my count if that was a mistake, but an explanation would have been cool.

As opposed to this,

I was trying to respond to Hor-Fan to stop "thread-whoring" now so there's no more misunderstanding.

As I have mentioned before (quoted below), I understand how the existing supporters would feel- and therefore, was moving onto making the donation. (As an acceptance and validation of how the existing supporters feel about such situations.)

"No, I get that, but the rules section, after reading up on it made it seem like it was in place to keep the scammers out, not bashing on the freeloaders.
Im happy to contribute $35 for the appreciation kf information I got from here.
Just the discrepancy between those two concepts and the toxicity of trip dog toward my genuine question tilted me a bit.
Im just waiting for the instructions on how to subscribe to the forum.
Don’t get me wrong. I get how you would feel if you paid for supporting the community and a freeloader trying to take advantage of that.
I just wasn’t aware of that’s why you guys put the rule in place against post-whoring, not just for the protection of the members. I suggest you take a look at the posts of the rule sections pertaining to the post-whoring, and you’ll get where I’m coming from.
Either way, I am appreciative of the forum and its supporters and managers. I’ll happily contribute financially as well. Just not appreciating the hostility from something that wasn’t made clear of in all the rule section. (I was going to happily donate some of my sales too after the transaction, as per the suggestion in the rule section)"

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Lol, even though I had 35 posts before my sale, I still became a supporter first, then made the post. It’s called smart money, better spent it well ahead.

Once you get your watch sold, you are supposed to pay back to the platform anyway.

6stackboost

MULTI ACCOUNT
17/3/19
Lol, even though I had 35 posts before my sale, I still became a supporter first, then made the post. It’s called smart money, better spent it well ahead.

Once you get your watch sold, you are supposed to pay back to the platform anyway.

Yeah, I did make my intention to donate after sales known.

" (I was going to happily donate some of my sales too after the transaction, as per the suggestion in the rule section)"