• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do scam or contested sales on the sales board seem to be going up?

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Thank goodness the mods are here to prevent people from getting scammed on overpriced goods.

That is not the mods' role. It is each individuals responsibility to make sure they are not getting scammed. What is awesome is the supporting members who raise the BS flag when they see things are a bit catawampus. Something in the holy water in Italy though. We have some great Italian members but what seems out of proportion is the problem children to good member ratio.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
You'll note that some of these scammers have been banned previously like the one you reference here. Best rule of thumb is buy the seller, look at post history and length of membership as a baseline. Not a guarantee, but it's. Good starting point.

So cr7juv had a previous user name and was banned ? I need to keep up with the action lol

chubbychaser911

31/10/19
It might not be the mods role but they’ve checked into a couple of things. They seem to look over the sale post before approval and can spot a lot themselves. They’re very knowledgeable and of course a lot of posters here chime in as well.