• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommend me a Super Clone?

Northernmonkey0_0

Looking Around
24/2/20
Hi All,

I’ve been on and off the forum browsing for a while now and have my heart set on a super clone of some sort, I have a preference for Omega and Rolex but find some of the acronyms and technical details confusing...

can some recommend me a Trusted Dealer and maybe even a few watches that I can look at? I’m happy to spend the money on the right product, would love it to be boxed...

I have a preference for bracket straps, and as I said, it’s important for me to have the best quality Super Clone I can get.

Thanks in advance....

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
All.trusted dealers. Being new try JTime. I use InTime. Be patient especially.I'm the shadow of this Corona virus

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hi All,

I’ve been on and off the forum browsing for a while now and have my heart set on a super clone of some sort, I have a preference for Omega and Rolex but find some of the acronyms and technical details confusing...

can some recommend me a Trusted Dealer and maybe even a few watches that I can look at? I’m happy to spend the money on the right product, would love it to be boxed...

I have a preference for bracket straps, and as I said, it’s important for me to have the best quality Super Clone I can get.

Thanks in advance....

Welcome. You’ve come to the right place - plenty of info in the Rolex and Tudor subforums, the consentual list which is sticked at the top of this section, and if you go to the TD section you can read reviews on all of them to help you decide.

Reactions: srhoque

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hi All,

Thanks in advance....

As others have said, you have come to the right place, lots to useful info on this forum if you take the time to read. In the rep business, the work "super clone" is very subjective even though there are many watches that have been tagged with that name. Every rep watch has shortcomings, it is up to you to decide what you can live with. So my first recommendation may not neccesarily be your first choice.

Look at this list below:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs

and then head over to the TD section to purchase. Good luck and welcome to forum!!

Last edited:

andre28

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/20
He asked a question and you referred him to a post created 3 years ago. Very helpful if we was in 2017.

Reactions: GhostRider83

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He asked a question and you referred him to a post created 3 years ago. Very helpful if we was in 2017.

Last edited by Omagad; 12-01-20, 08:26.

And what did you offer to help the OP?

andre28

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/20
What you trying to scare me because you have 13k in posts?
Lol.
Look honest its long going through all those posts sometimes and you just want a quick updated answer.

Reactions: GhostRider83

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
What you trying to scare me because you have 13k in posts?
Lol.
Look honest its long going through all those posts sometimes and you just want a quick updated answer.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tripdog

symitch

LIAR
Banned
19/10/23
Manchester
Hi All,

Thanks in advance....
Hi I've got a bag of dicks for sale.

Last edited by a moderator: