• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Free Watchmaker Tools RECEIVED from mclarendude

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello guys!

I'm some random guy in here that want's to share my good experience in this forum. Last 02/12/2020 a guy named mclarendude posted a FREE WATCHMAKER TOOLS in the sales section,

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...15629-paying-it-forward-free-watchmaker-tools

wherein you just have to pay the shipping fee. And he's reason is heartwearming......

Why are you selling ? : RWI has given me a lot, time to give back

So, a lot of people join and I'm one of them, Luckily, I'm the one that is chosen and now I'm sharing the below pictures taken earlier.

The letter from this guy is really something hehehe.

I felt the sincerity in his words.

I want to thank you the mods and to everybody who makes RWI possible.

And lastly thank you again mclarendude

O8yHX.jpg
O8OEc.jpg

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Awesome touch my friend. How nice.

My initial thought was “the note would automatically ???? ???? ???? (be 100 times) more sincere if it was written by hand” but I think I'll allow this to slide considering you went old school and broke out the typewriter to type the note. In fact, I give you bonus points for the typewriter.

JUST DONT SAY IT WAS A PRINTER.

mclarendude is the man, BEAniev1! enjoy.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

My initial thought was “the note would automatically ???? ???? ???? (be 100 times) more sincere if it was written by hand” but I think I'll allow this to slide considering you went old school and broke out the typewriter to type the note. In fact, I give you bonus points for the typewriter.

I was blessed to have doctor’s handwriting. So. He wouldn’t had understood what I wrote!!

Thank you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

Hahaha I'm about to die on that "DON'T SAY IT WAS A PRINTER HAHAHA"

It is because of acts like mclarendude that makes this forum so helpful!! You are classy Mate!!

BEAniev1! - Good luck!! Now you can make that YM franken all by yourself :crazy:

Oh yeah! You bet! =)
I was blessed to have doctor’s handwriting. So. He wouldn’t had understood what I wrote!!

Thank you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehehe I can understand a doctor's writing as I was trained since my childhood hahaha. My mom is a doctor that's why :p:p:p

Now I bought some cheapies yesterday for a test run of my watchmatch making career haha lols