• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Seadweller Noobv10 or ARF V3

Proud Space

Looking Around
27/1/20
I have a question which one is the best Noob V10 or ARF V3? There is a little price difference why is that?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Why don’t you read the big thread comparing the two and find out?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

Why ? All these clowns arriving on here lately ( from Reddit ?) wanting to be spoon fed or have other people QC their watches .

It's sage advice the OP doesn't even need to find it on here . Just Google ' ARF V3 Seadweller vs Noob V10 and he will find a recent lengthy RWI review/comparison/ thread at the top of the results . He will also find links to many other threads on the same subject or either watch . He can then do some reading and then make the decision for himself .

Nothing rude about the reply standard RWI fare , or need to be offended unless you are a supercilious Cunt .

Last edited:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Not even a Hi. Not a thanks. Nothing.

Have some basic manners and general forum etiquette and maybe someone will point you in the right direction.

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I see nothing has changed in the years I have been away...lol

Reactions: m5smg2

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
m5smg2 is spot on - good manners cost nothing. Asking a question politely is far more likely to result in, um, politer abuse - but possibly also some helpful responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2