• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10

alfonzo

25/7/19
giphy.gif

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Read the sticky’s and familiarise yourself with the whole process, do some reading into the pros and cons of various iterations of the particular watch you’re interested in and then order one, all the information is on here in plain sight. :)

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Forget Noob v10 hulk, get a ZZF v2 Hulk. Best one ootb.

BTW, from response of members, you have already figured that there is no tolerance for not reading and to be spoon fed. Read first, the amount of info on this forum will amaze you.

Reactions: Countess Koscowicz

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Forget Noob v10 hulk, get a ZZF v2 Hulk. Best one ootb.

BTW, from response of members, you have already figured that there is no tolerance for not reading and to be spoon fed. Read first, the amount of info on this forum will amaze you.

I was hoping they might see smokes insanely in depth look at the new zzf... ;) putting all my cash into the next gen now but holy shit it looks tempting - maybe nearer summer it might be a nice treat hahah

Reactions: srhoque

srhoque

28/11/18
I was hoping they might see smokes insanely in depth look at the new zzf... ;) putting all my cash into the next gen now but holy shit it looks tempting - maybe nearer summer it might be a nice treat hahah

I got the ZZF Hulk after reading smoke review and I must admit it blew me away looking it in person. The build quality is the best compared to my 30+ reps. Feels solid in hand and the bracelet quality is approaching the ARF (which I also got with it)

Last edited:
Reactions: MachineGunT

srhoque

28/11/18
And I just contact my TD and says that the current situation now in CH is still not calming down, and it will take long for the process =/ but still, I'm going for a HULK =)

I actually messaged with Li (JTime) yesterday, ZZF factory is already open, so just a matter of time.

srhoque

28/11/18
Hahaha he's the one I contacted =)

LOL. I wanted another ZZF, Li mentioned that they have a huge backlog now - ZZF Hulk has become extremely popular + CNY Holiday delays.

MachineGunT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/18
Idaho
Based on these comments I’m going to try and get an LN! Already have a modded noob hulk! :)