• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which are the best copied Replica watches ?

Galaxy32

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/19
What models except of the Sub are the best watches you can buy ? Which models shouldnt be buyed ?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I do like this variation on the theme... "Who makes the best not Sub?"

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The sub shouldn't be bought, because it's boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
What models except of the Sub are the best watches you can buy ? Which models shouldnt be buyed ?

Define “best”. Everyone has a subjective criteria to choose watches.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

If you are looking for a Rolex the ' R' factory or RF only go for the A+++ watches . Sometimes referred to as RRF ( Real Rolex Factory ) more expensive but the best QC , best 1:1 gen like look and feel .They are harder to get nowadays but have a search round still out there .

Reactions: 1675Fanboy

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

rwigif.gif

Reactions: gilrob and Tucker

valueprop

17/12/19
To buy or not to buy, that is the question:
Whether 'tis fairer in the pocket to suffer,
The dings and markers of outrageous quality,
Or take arms against a sea of dwellers,
And by purchase quiet them. To buy--to keep,
Ever more; and by a click say we end,
The heart-ache and thousand wrist checks
That rep is heir to: 'tis a conflagration
Doubted on the wrist. To buy, to keep;
To keep, perchance to gleam--ay, there's the rub:
For in that sheen of glass what looks may come,
When we have shuffled into mortals' gaze,
Must give us pause--there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17

What in-depth review posts written on RWI have you read that didn’t give you any pointers?! I suggest you keep reading because you will find lots and lots of good content here in this forum that will give you hours and hours of research for just a couple of hours of reading. Don’t expect to be given the answers without having done the research.

So to answer the question, the best watch is that one that after reading, researching, comparing posts between other members and contributing to posts about that specific model, comparing google gen pictures vs TD rep models, etc etc... gives you the in-depth understanding between the flaws of rep vs gen and you accept them. Also the best watch is the ones that makes you tick, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.