• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SD 16600 - Gen parts compatibility with BP case?

rollie_collector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Been freshening up a BP 16600 and would like to start getting a couple of gen parts on to the watch, namely the dial and insert. Does anyone know if gen parts are compatible with a 16600 BP case? I'm having trouble finding information on the BP case specs whereas I know the size of the gen dial.

Any insights are appreciated... Maybe I am working with the wrong case? The BP SD 16600 is one of the more accurate reps I've seen and just want to get a couple of the final touches polished off.

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
Been freshening up a BP 16600 and would like to start getting a couple of gen parts on to the watch, namely the dial and insert. Does anyone know if gen parts are compatible with a 16600 BP case? I'm having trouble finding information on the BP case specs whereas I know the size of the gen dial.

Any insights are appreciated... Maybe I am working with the wrong case? The BP SD 16600 is one of the more accurate reps I've seen and just want to get a couple of the final touches polished off.
The BP case don't accept gen parts without mods

rollie_collector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
Thanks - glad I held off on ordering the dial I was watching. Is there a 16600 (or earlier) SD case set that does accept gen parts? I've been researching but have yet to find anything definitive.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Only BP I did I kept all BP except I used a TC bracelet and bezel insert and dial if I remember right. Sub007 I sold him the watch. He might be able to help you out more. I do remember using a real 2824 also as an upgrade. If I remember correctly, it did not except a real bezel or insert. People I think sanded the insert to fit.

Reactions: princeofdark

princeofdark

31/7/13
Only BP I did I kept all BP except I used a TC bracelet and bezel insert and dial if I remember right. Sub007 I sold him the watch. He might be able to help you out more. I do remember using a real 2824 also as an upgrade. If I remember correctly, it did not except a real bezel or insert. People I think sanded the insert to fit.

Thanks a lot. Will definitely contact him (already did). :_o_:

Reactions: Shany

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14