• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mexico City Replica Watch Repair ?

museguy

19/10/12
Hi All,
I am from the USA, been living in Mexico City for several years. Does anyone know of replica watch repair person Mexico City ?

I live in the Las Arboledas area, would prefer to find someone in the north of the City.

Thank you !

Cheers

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I would love to just find one anywhere in Mexico :)

Reactions: museguy

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
As I recall, we have members from Mexico who service watches, just have to find them now

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I have been searching a lot without any luck. I have a couple of modding project I would love to have done

museguy

19/10/12
I have found a local watchmaker in Las Arboledas, Estado de Mexico, will try him out on cleaning my ARF Oyster Perpetual, will tell you how it goes.

I welcome any other suggestions for watchmakers in Mexico that work on replicas.

Cheers

Last edited:

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
I welcome any other suggestions for watchmakers in Mexico that work on replicas.

Cheers

Not directly related, but how are your experiences with shipping to Mexico? Some TDs say it's risky, but I had a couple of watches sent with DHL and it was all good. Any dos/donts?

Abate_Faria

Horology Curious
15/9/20
I have found a local watchmaker in Las Arboledas, Estado de Mexico, will try him out on cleaning my ARF Oyster Perpetual, will tell you how it goes.

Cheers

Did you had any luck with that watchmaker?

museguy

19/10/12
Not directly related, but how are your experiences with shipping to Mexico? Some TDs say it's risky, but I had a couple of watches sent with DHL, and it was all good. Any dos/donts?

Hi micksmith1987

So far, ten + replica watches shipped to Mexico with no issues.

I request DHL when possible. DHgate only ships 4PX or China Post, but so far no issues. The shipping can take up to two months, but the packages always seem to arrive.

Research vendors and patience definitely helpful.

Cheers

Last edited: