• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CHINESE NEW YEAR, IS POSSIBLE TO BUY FROM TD?

Marco92

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/20
HI TO ALL, FRIENDS. I WOULD TO KNOW IF IS POSSIBLE TO BUY DURING THESE HOLIDAYS FROM TD. ANYONE BUYED DURING THIS MONTH?THANKS

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
BRO I THINK YOU FORGOT YOUR CAPS LOCK ON

Jokes aside, most if not all TDs are on vacation due to CNY, i'd suggest to wait for them to come back, don't pay for anything until CNY holiday is over.

JayMixedIt

Looking Around
4/12/19
HI TO ALL, FRIENDS. I WOULD TO KNOW IF IS POSSIBLE TO BUY DURING THESE HOLIDAYS FROM TD. ANYONE BUYED DURING THIS MONTH?THANKS

Still easy to buy. Patience is the name of the game. Tony has been very responsive.

Happy Hunting

Sent from the RWI App

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Just ordered a watch from Sead. He was very responsive and helpful. I think he still has quite a bit of stock in the EU.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
Yes you can buy. You just can't expect to receive it until the holiday is over.

panerai153

Supporter
Certified
22/3/06
On the Mighty Mississippi
Nothing is going to move out of China until after the Chinese New Year, now moved to Feb 2. Also many major airlines are not flying into or out of China due to the Corona virus epidemic there. A lot of small freight is carried by airlines, so very possibly could be significant delays due to transportation logistics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Nothing is going to move out of China until after the Chinese New Year, now moved to Feb 2. Also many major airlines are not flying into or out of China due to the Corona virus epidemic there. A lot of small freight is carried by airlines, so very possibly could be significant delays due to transportation logistics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking China customs maybe slower also, due to the virus.

TD Runners might not be able to go visit factorys for stock

TD use postal agents / couriers, they may be limited as to where they can go.

Factorys (if open) May be running with less employees as some may not be able to go into work.

See what happens after CNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Marco92

INMATE
16/1/20
yes. i am afraid for custom

Marco92

INMATE
16/1/20
Just ordered a watch from Sead. He was very responsive and helpful. I think he still has quite a bit of stock in the EU.

is possible to order to him?has him a website?

Marco92

INMATE
16/1/20
so i am afraid also for this new virus. i think that at the EU customs there are many accurate check

Marco92

INMATE
16/1/20
Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk