• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Impact of coronavirus outbreak on reps

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Puretime web site notes that the factories will be shut down until March.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj999

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think illegal Rep.Factories, selling counterfied and illegal products, won't follow them. But Shippingprocess will take longer, getting parts to factory will take longer. All processes between will take longer

That won't change a lot because right now, people are restricted at home, so they can't really circumvent the order since no one is supposed to be out, you get spotted easily, especially if you already need to be discreet when everything is normal

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
That won't change a lot because right now, people are restricted at home, so they can't really circumvent the order since no one is supposed to be out, you get spotted easily, especially if you already need to be discreet when everything is normal

That makes sense...hmm, ok so lets see how it will go on

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06

But the restriction only applies to cities to Hubei province. Isn't rep watch concentrated in Guangzhou which is in Guangdong province?

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
With all of the uncertainty and the lack of shipments coming out of China, this is the time for either shopping M2M or saving up for that super rep you've always wanted.

Personally, I don't see a reason to be purchasing now when we know we won't see anything until March at the earliest. In the meantime I am saving what I would have spent on "cool watches" so that when this clears up and shipments start going out again I can finally afford that one or two watches I've lusted after but couldn't pull the trigger on.

Reactions: vcappp

Nightwind

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/17
Am trying to cancell my order and get refund...i paid a month ago to the TD.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Is this related to the Omega PO you ordered last month? I don't know when you requested the cancellation and refund but I wouldn't expect to hear anything anytime soon. CNY is still in full swing and will be for another week, at least, due to the gov't extension. If it were me I would have just exercised some patience and waited for the QC picks to come in a few more weeks.

If you've already contacted the TD and haven't heard for a week or two then take it to the mods but please don't air your dirty laundry here. The process works, you just picked a bad time of year to place an order.

Nightwind

28/5/17
Theres no dirty laundry. I tell it as it is. TD told me the watch was old inventory and already in warehouse.

This is the 3rd time i try to order and each time has failed.

i read the reviews on the TDS here and trusted the system. After 3 failures and NO successfull transactions its rather glaring.

i did nothing wrong. All i posted is that i am seeking refund. Now, if that is a crime, i am speechless.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Theres no dirty laundry. I tell it as it is. TD told me the watch was old inventory and already in warehouse.

This is the 3rd time i try to order and each time has failed.

i read the reviews on the TDS here and trusted the system. After 3 failures and NO successfull transactions its rather glaring.

i did nothing wrong. All i posted is that i am seeking refund. Now, if that is a crime, i am speechless.

So you mean, that everybody here, the around 200 000 users of the forum, of which a good portion ordered from the TD list, got lucky ?

I would ask myself what I do wrong to not be able to order from a TD when all it takes is a picture of the watch you want and an email ...

But then after, we got people using the help desk to ask us where to find the TD list, which is quite funny when you look at the menu of the forum ...

Nightwind

28/5/17
Money paid. TD confirmed received payment

A month later NO QC PICS. N this was supposed to be old existing stock

3 times its happened.

no comments about the rest of the lucky lot.

So u tell me what i did wrong?

Enuff said i will just wait fer the refund, if it comes at all.

lesson learnt here. I wont ever buy a rep online ever again.

fer these purchases its best to do the purchase in person.

no need fer the flaming. I put it down to my fucking bad luck n blame no one.

So you mean, that everybody here, the around 200 000 users of the forum, of which a good portion ordered from the TD list, got lucky ?

I would ask myself what I do wrong to not be able to order from a TD when all it takes is a picture of the watch you want and an email ...

But then after, we got people using the help desk to ask us where to find the TD list, which is quite funny when you look at the menu of the forum ...