• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Franken (Noob GMT V9 CHS) - by INTERAKTIV

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
Hello guys! I’m kind of new to the forum, have been reading you a lot, and finally bought a V9 CHS, (just a month before ARF came out with their, sadly), but nevermind it’s still a very good rep IMO. It has some details like very sharp edges or not that tight bracelet, it rattles a bit and some others that were deleted with genuine parts.

The spec of my franken is:

Gen dial
Gen bezel assembly
Gen crystal
Gen crown
Gen tube
Gen date wheel

Everything was installed by forum member INTERAKTIV, it was a pleasure doing business with him, very responsive, very helpful; I’m pretty a newbie in this area and I learned with him a few things. He even sourced some new blistered genuine parts as well (crystal, crown and tube). Everything came up perfectly installed, big thanks to him, totally recommended. It’s now fitted with a gen RubberB.

Now into the pictures:

VLDxkG.jpg

VLDGDq.png

VLD2hp.jpg

VLD8oD.jpg

VLDNLF.jpg

It has some details like missaligned rehaut, or the seconds hand pinion hole, does any know if those can be fixed? And any other flaw you can see on the watch I Could improve to gen look?

Thank you very much!

EDIT: Sorry for the incorrectly positioned pictures!

Last edited:
Reactions: freediver

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Very nice !

About the pinion you need gen hands, the rehaut i guess interaktiv centered it as much as he could while installing dial (I do not see off center to be honest)