• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let me know what you think, plz

mrwatchman47

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/19
USA
I am very new to the replica watch arena and thus am looking to purchase my very first replica watch. I have watched countless videos and read numerous posts while scanning various websites. Ideally I only want to get one watch (I know, but I have willpower) that I will wear everyday to work or just running errands. I really like the two watches below. I would like to get everyone's opinion on which one I should pick and why. I appreciate your help and feedback.

#1 - OM Factory Snoopy Limited Edition SpeedMaster Series V2

#2 - DAYTONA 116500 904L SS CASE BLACK CERAMIC BEZEL V3 NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE DIAL ON 904L SS BRACELET SA4130

PS - I haven't decided which TD to use so if you could give me some direction on which might be better for each.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
You’ll most likely get mixed responses based on personal preference similar to what’s the best arf, noob or zzf, everyone has their own view. Only you can do the research and choose what’s best for you.

id pick the Daytona but that’s my personal choice as I have been looking at the arf and noob but still undecided so I’ll hold off until I read a bit more.

ive just recently took delivery of my first two reps from li at jtime and sead (supermirrors) both great service and will be buying my next rep from them.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
out of the 2, daytona is on another planet

just look at the caseback of snoopy and you will understand is a lower tier rep

Reactions: Jammydodger79

mrwatchman47

31/12/19
USA
out of the 2, daytona is on another planet

just look at the caseback of snoopy and you will understand is a lower tier rep
I get that. I mean the Snoopy on the Gen looks way better with the silver dust and all. You can also tell based on price. The Omega is $300 cheaper so I would expect a different level of quality. I was just curious it the Daytona was worth that increase based on it being the only one I intend to buy plus being a daily wear whereas I see most having multiple reps thus never wearing the same one everyday.

I also want to make sure I'll be able to get it serviced at a pro watchsmith in my area if I have any issues. I live in Atlanta so if anyone knows any reputable watchsmiths there please let me know.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
I have the Noob Daytona v2 with ARF bezel. It was my daily wear for several months, and it still runs with no issue - near perfect time keeping and working chronograph. If you are considering one, I recommend the new v3. Get one with decent QC (good alignment/SEL/etc) and you will be happy. As for servicing, there are good watchmakers on the forum.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Get the daytona. The Speedmaster professional replica has tons of flaws which ruin it for me.

mrwatchman47

31/12/19
USA
I have the Noob Daytona v2 with ARF bezel. It was my daily wear for several months, and it still runs with no issue - near perfect time keeping and working chronograph. If you are considering one, I recommend the new v3. Get one with decent QC (good alignment/SEL/etc) and you will be happy. As for servicing, there are good watchmakers on the forum.
I think I'm going to go with the Daytona. Everyone I've asked has said I'd be more happy with it compared to the Omega. Now I just need to figure out which TD to use and the best/securest way to send the money to them as I really dislike the idea of giving them my CC number.

I know I have asked this before but I keep having people tell me there are watchmakers on the forum that can help me if needed. However I'd prefer to find one locally if possible. If I go to a place like It's About Time or another jewelry/watch store will they still work on my rep and/or do I need to tell them it's a rep when I drop it off? I don't want to mislead them.