• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How Much Have You Spent?

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
About $2500 but over 30 watches experienced so far. I just keep 6.

3 in rotation, 3 permanent.

I'm content that at the slightest financial trouble I can liquefy the watches for coin. Otherwise I'm content experiencing different brands and different mods/builds. It's an exciting time/hobby! All thanks to this forum, mods and the amazing community.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

And you EXPERIENCED OVER 30+ WATCHES!! Your WRIST IS A WH*RE!!!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valueprop

17/12/19
I'm content that at the slightest financial trouble I can liquefy the watches for coin. Otherwise I'm content experiencing different brands and different mods/builds. It's an exciting time/hobby! All thanks to this forum, mods and the amazing community.

+1 to this. Expensive hobby? Not as expensive as buying gens. But so much fun!!! I've spent less total than I was willing to for my next gen before finding this community and have definitely gotten a ton of value from it already. Being able to trade and try things is my favorite part of this community...what makes it GREAT! Not saying I won't get another gen, since there are some things that reps just don't do well...

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

shr3y

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/14
I’m a lightweight compared to most here. I’ve got 8 reps in varying quality ranging from some cheaper Narikaa ones to better reps bought from members.
Apart from one bought from Sead I tend to lean towards member to member sales. Have yet to have a bad experience and know that the person selling is normally of good standing in the forums and has been through the QC hassles.
Probably spent about £1900 to date.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TastyTreats

21/5/12
Never Land
I think it’s safe to say that just when we thought we had an addiction someone has a bigger one.

Great Thread.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Think I've spent roughly £9k in 21 reps + 4 straps + 2 gens circa £5k... expensive hobbie this is.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
TBH I don't want to think about it. I have circa 230 watches worth noting, that's excluding junkers or anything worth under 100 bucks or so.

That has to be easily into six figures, considering the majority of reps worth nothing are generally $400+. I figured there would be a few of those here, but this has to be on the trailing end of the bell curve.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That has to be easily into six figures,
Easily, only 2/3rds of them are reps. Believe me tho in total value it pales in comparison to some folk here with massive gen collections. There are people here who approach seven figures and a couple who break it.

That lot are one of the reasons I have a safe we had to pull part of the wall off the house to install, the thing weighs a bit over 2 tons and came from a bullion dealer.

Reactions: AlphaProt

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Easily, only 2/3rds of them are reps. Believe me tho in total value it pales in comparison to some folk here with massive gen collections. There are people here who approach seven figures and a couple who break it.

That lot are one of the reasons I have a safe we had to pull part of the wall off the house to install, the thing weighs a bit over 2 tons and came from a bullion dealer.

Geez! 2 tons? Did you had to reinforce the floor to get that thing to sit properly?

how big is this safe? Like a vault?

YDDET

15/10/19
All of these REP’s how many have been sent out for service?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Geez! 2 tons? Did you had to reinforce the floor to get that thing to sit properly?

how big is this safe? Like a vault?

Just how much of your security arrangements are you willing to discuss in open forum?

Reactions: rabl253

PunkRockDoc

24/3/18
About $2500 but over 30 watches experienced so far. I just keep 6.

3 in rotation, 3 permanent.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

What are your permanents if you dont mind me asking?

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Just how much of your security arrangements are you willing to discuss in open forum?

how about sharing where you keep the key or is it a numeral combination lock
info about which floor and which room would ease things as well and would help minimize the disorder

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Nice topic, thank you OP.

Im currently down to 6 fake watches. Most I had at one point were 12. Spent a lot but recouped most of it thanks to our beloved m2m section.