• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your FP Journe Chronometre Resonance rep

123Mattie

Horology Curious
17/1/20
Has anyone here in possession of a FP Journe Chronometre Resonance rep?

what’s the quality of the rep like ? Any pics or info appreciated.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I don't think this watch has been replicated, if it where, of course none of the original function would work, it's a very complicated timepiece

123Mattie

Horology Curious
17/1/20
Perhaps 2 small dials working independently without the resonance function.

I did see the rep piece on a couple of rep selling websites but they are not TD. So have not tried to get a piece from them.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I did see the rep piece on a couple of rep selling websites but they are not TD. So have not tried to get a piece from them.

That's the first warning and you did good not to purchase them, what you saw are gen pictures on a scam website.

I'm sure that you'll see on those website, reps of amazing JLC reverso with full calendar functions etc... a lot of "reps" that don't really exist.

Your best bet is to send an email to a TD from here with a picture of the watch you are looking for, if there's a rep, they'll be able to get it for you

There's only very few FP Journe reps available unfortunately and I can't even remember which one and if they are still available on the market

Reactions: Islayman