• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are the QC pics and received product REALLY what you ordered?

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
  • 6 large red or yellow onions (about 3 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced root to stem , about 10 cups of sliced onions total

• Sorry to spam you here mate but I need help with my account, I can't pm anyone new and I can't see the sales section. Could you help me out mate

CaptTango1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/1/20
United States
Just approved my qc pics. Great looking watch.. Excited about my first Sub no-date with 12.9 s/d 0.1ms 282. S/d little higher then I wanted but i'll have a watch smith adjust it. Btw.. does anyone know how to make a Chinese goulash?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Sorry to spam you here mate but I need help with my account, I can't pm anyone new and I can't see the sales section. Could you help me out mate

That’s because you have more than one account. Why do you have more than one account?

Reactions: Glaude

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
I ordered through a td on another forum, ordered v10 3135 noob sub, qc pics perfect, once arrived i removed caseback to find an all gold ugly as hell 2836. By this time i couldnt be arsed to send back so kept it and demanded refund for the extra. Got my refund. These things do happen, i wonder how many noobs open case back and check?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I ordered through a td on another forum, ordered v10 3135 noob sub, qc pics perfect, once arrived i removed caseback to find an all gold ugly as hell 2836. By this time i couldnt be arsed to send back so kept it and demanded refund for the extra. Got my refund. These things do happen, i wonder how many noobs open case back and check?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

They don't need to. They can just turn the hands and realised immediately. These things happen. There's no benefit to the TD is just a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I was thinking more along the lines of ordering a lets say the more expensive version of the sub from noob which is now the V10, and getting a piece from either a different factory or an older version.. That was my inquiry... Not trying to start any issues, just asking a question.

The answer is simple chap . That's why you order from a TD . Sure things can go wrong ! However they will get you the exact watch you want . You should through research be able to identify the watch yourself both in QC pics and on receipt from dealer .They endeavour to make sure is well QC'd and in working order . Then send it to you bomb proof packed .
Pulling scams like you describe, means not being a TD or hanging around here very long .
If you can't trust this tried and tested buying process I would say reps aren't for you .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Just approved my qc pics. Great looking watch.. Excited about my first Sub no-date with 12.9 s/d 0.1ms 282. S/d little higher then I wanted but i'll have a watch smith adjust it. Btw.. does anyone know how to make a Chinese goulash?

Chinese Goulash ? No! However after reading your thread opening post I bet you make a mean Cunt Pie .

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
giphy.gif

Reactions: stufuse and 5t3f4n

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I can't wait for CNY to be over. Mods please lock it up.

giphy.gif

buckkiller1

Known Member
22/9/16
Always a risk buying a rep lol...think about it lol your buying a replica ???? but I must say I've had nothing but great experiences thus far.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
And how about you check on it, since there's been an answer to this ticket one minute after you posted it ?

Cheers mate , I've checked in my inbox etc and I can't see anything. I've tried to view my ticket on the help desk page and it wants a ticket id, I've put in my email and it says it will send me a id but I haven't received anything checked my spam etc. How do I view the reply on my ticket mate