• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gmt master rootbeer from dhgate

fidel_dlr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/16
buenos dias a todos! Y feliz año nuevo, acabo de recibir este gmt master II que compre en dhgate por unos $90 me parece que por el precio el reloj esta muy bien, lo unico que no funciona es la manecilla gmt, pero no le veo problema ya que no suelo viajar jajaja, alguien de ustedes a comprado en dhgate? Que piensan de los relojes que venden?

Reactions: rabl253

fidel_dlr

19/4/16
Lol thanks for the reply I think for the money I paid is ok of curse is not a Good réplica, I have a daytona arf and there is a big difference

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Although this is the stuff of nightmares, it's good to have comparisons to higher class reps so that we can be more appreciative of what we have. Thanks for sharing OP! :)

And wear it in good health, DHGate or not!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rabl253

fidel_dlr

19/4/16
Please stop!!! Im criying already lol wich factory do u recommend for this gmt??

fidel_dlr

19/4/16
I’ll sell my daytona and buy this one from BP or an AP royal oak

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Men, this "2" on the datewheel is epic!
No offense to OP of course and as others said, it's interesting to see how good high end reps can get compared to these DH and all.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

fidel_dlr

19/4/16
I dont know how much is the difference between a dhgate rep and a super rep from here, u can have the best rep ever and still is not gen watch, thats why I dont mind using this rep from dhgate and I dont know much about watches I only buy the ones I like and I am very happy with this

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I dont know how much is the difference between a dhgate rep and a super rep from here, u can have the best rep ever and still is not gen watch, thats why I dont mind using this rep from dhgate and I dont know much about watches I only buy the ones I like and I am very happy with this

That’s the spirit - never change.

I wish I could be made so happy, so easily.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

I nominate this for quote of the day/month/yr

Reactions: schlonz and Tucker

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
buenos dias a todos. Datis a fugly watchos.

emma-stone-laugh-gif.gif

Wrestleantares

Known Member
19/9/18
I know people here pretty much like to get as close to gen as possible. And, if he were here to get advice of a good rep that would be one thing...

But, we all ultimately buy cheap knockoffs. If he is happy great. I bought a $24.00 (Yes $24.00) rep on wish or DHgate not sure which. It got compliments when I wore it. I get a kick out of my really cheap rep. Heck, I probably have had a bigger kick out of it than the more expensive reps I have. Anyway, reps are for fun. Sometimes I like my clone level reps, sometimes I like a cheapo, sometimes I wear my gens. They are all a part of my watch addiction.