• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What does your boss's watch or N + 1 look like ?

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
What does your boss's watch or N + 1 look like ?

For me, all my superiors have quartz

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yeah, that's what I see a lot of these days. I tried a smart watch briefly, and it just did not do it for me.

fidel_dlr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/16
I tried a motorola 360 but after 2 months I decided stop using because you have to charge the watch every day

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Two brothers own my compay. One wears nothing on the wrist and the other has a TAG diver. Lots of APPLE watched around our office and a few reps where I have helped drive the hobby. ;-)

Adrenix

5/12/18
Senior people in my firm with nice watches:

My line manager wears an IWC Pilot's watch or a Longines Conquest of sorts. I think the latter was a wedding present from his wife. I the Longines is horrible looking due to the mix of indices and numbers around the dial.
1 Rolex Milgauss (Green)
1 Rolex Sub no date
1 Rolex Datejust (white dial)
1 junior guy has a Zenith, quite a dark dial - I don't know model but I know his dad is quite well off so figures.
1 PAM - the one I assume is fake.

Also spotted a Cartier Ballon Bleu and Daytona 116520 (black dial) in the office.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
The owner of my company has couple of reps. In most days he can be spotted wearing Noob Batman. Apparently the company is not doing so well that he could afford gens.

Sadly I’m that owner.

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
My boss wears a Garmin sport watch, don’t know exactly which one.
In the office I’ve a couple of speedmasters, one or two date just ladies, tudor bb36, tudor bb heritage, omega PO, one or two subs and tons of Apple Watches.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Old boss - two tone awful bulova
New boss - nothing
co workers - 3 fitbit, 1 apple, 1 tissot digital thing, and 1 really nice Oris diver.

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
I feel like this thread is lost without context of industry - bankers generally wear a lot different watches than electricians, even though they might be making similar incomes

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
In a similar vein, I really enjoyed this guy's thread where he went around various offices of his company and asked each person what watch they were wearing. He did this in the US and Hong Kong and it was interesting to see cultural differences. I think he worked in finance IIRC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Watches/com...ing_around_my/

Edit: It appears the URL shortener is showing these links with the same shortened URL. Each of the above links is a different post for a different office of his company. The discussion sections in the thread were a pretty entertaining read, too.

Last edited:

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Yeah, that's what I see a lot of these days. I tried a smart watch briefly, and it just did not do it for me.
Yup, I spent my days running away from my bloody e-mails :D. Who needs a constant reminder of the work you haven't done yet?!?

Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso on my boss's wrist.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: TESLA760