• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The REP I Wore Most In 2019

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Wow the Bronzo won for you A. I really have no idea what mine was but I would guess my 5513.

UP7pE.jpg

5vJ7W.jpg

eEqks.jpg

Lpj5b.jpg

LIKQQ.jpg

2XEGR.jpg

h9ejk.jpg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Wow the Bronzo won for you A. I really have no idea what mine was but I would guess my 5513.

UP7pE.jpg

5vJ7W.jpg

eEqks.jpg

Lpj5b.jpg

LIKQQ.jpg

2XEGR.jpg

h9ejk.jpg

Beautiful 5513

I have been a Rolex ambassador for year, but found myself drifting more towards PAMs in 2019. I see many BMs above have as well.

Reactions: C Master

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19

I actually had thought about how I'd like to get some statistics around my watches. Things like cost per day of wear, frequency of wears, so I would know which watches I actually use, and which should probably leave the watchbox. I was going to make an android app where you could log this kind of info and keep track of your collection, but then I got lazy, coding is such effort. If anyone knows of one that does this that is open source, and keeps your data *locally* on device instead of sending it to some website so they can sell all your privacy to third parties let me know, that'd be pretty cool.

Reactions: C Master

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Really like the dw on this one. Mind sharing the factory + mods?
Sure thing buddy! :D

Base: Noob V7

Movement: VR3185 converted to gen spec

Gen: DW, Bezel Assembly, Crown Assembly, Dial, Crystal, Hands, Insert, large amounts of movement parts

Essentially 95% gen

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk