• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need info about Ado213

kraxas

Horology Curious
9/11/19
ado213 Someone heard him in the last days? We talked to fix a couple of things about a my watch at the end of November and I shipped the 7 of December. The package has been received as of the tracking code.

i know sometimes he stop works for some days but I haven’t heard from him from his email with the shipping details... someone heard him in the last days? Thanks ????????

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
He polishes dolphins and orca's for his full time job. That takes up most of his time. How else do you think they get that lovely shine?

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
I think everybody and their dog is just extremely-extremely busy before Christmastime.
Don’t you be worrying yourself at all - You chose a great man for the job.
Be patient and enjoy the results.

Reactions: kraxas

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
ado213 Someone heard him in the last days? We talked to fix a couple of things about a my watch at the end of November and I shipped the 7 of December. The package has been received as of the tracking code.

i know sometimes he stop works for some days but I haven’t heard from him from his email with the shipping details... someone heard him in the last days? Thanks ????????

My last watch I sent I heard nothing for 10 weeks, there’s obviously a long queue, when he opens your package he’ll contact you. Chill for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Last watch i sent I heard nothing for 10 weeks, he’s obviously very busy these days. if he’s signed for it, he has it. So no need to worry now. When he opens your package you’ll get an email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kraxas

kraxas

Horology Curious
9/11/19
I made him fix two marks on the dial that are not allineated and center the date wheel. It’s not a top tier but still it’s a noob one (sea dweller) and I really like it so Yes I’m really excited! (Also bcs as we know even if it’s not a noob v10 it can fool most of the people ;))