• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not an other best replica question

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
It took me so long to find it, but eventually I located the most perfect example......it's so rare I've only ever seen this one available.

KGCmK.jpg

KGt3Q.jpg

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I didn't took his question like you all did, I mean he was pretty specific in his title that this was not a best sub question and he was not entitled or arrogant about it.
I think the OP asking “what is the best rep ever” is not any different from “who has the best sub” question. He just knew better to re-word it. Hence, deception. Then calling us a bunch of simple minded, low IQ people. You are a better man than I am!

Last edited:

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
It took me so long to find it, but eventually I located the most perfect example......it's so rare I've only ever seen this one available.

Do you own that? That is hands down the best rep of any rep!!

Would you be interested in selling on RWI?

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think the OP asking “what is the best rep ever” is any different from “who has the best sub” question, just knew better to re-word it. Hence, deception. Then calling us a bunch of simple minded, low IQ people. You are a better man than I am!

I don't read it like that, I read it like this :

First he says in the title, it's not about the best sub, that we can agree, is pretty clear.

Then I see his question as : Out of all brand, what is the best replicated watch. This question is way different to me.

He even proceeded to explain it further after that, some watches are more complicated than others, hence why some could have a better replicated version.

But he has his answer at least, the NWBIG thread is probably what he's looking for

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Do you own that? That is hands down the best rep of any rep!!
Would you be interested in selling on RWI?
That was actually on eBay a while back maybe about a year year and a half ago. It was so hideous I had to add it to my collection of pictures I have of horrendous replicas. Here's another gem for your viewing pleasure.

KGm33.jpg

Reactions: Warrcraft

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Being “simple minded” myself, l mistook your question as a variation of “who has the best sub.” The question on what one rep “is the best” is overly broad, and you will get as many different answers as those that reply. With your intellect (be what it may be, but I've already formed my own conclusion), one would think you would already know that. As you do “a lot of reading,” would you mind letting us “young, simple minded, low IQ,” (or any combination/variance thereof) RWI folk know what your in-depth research conclusion has ascertained? It would be very much appreciated! BTW, insulting every member on the forum is “just perhaps” not the best way to start out your affiliation with RWI, and, to some, may make them come to the conclusion you are an (let me pick my choice of wording here) better yet...l will let the reader pick it for themselves.

I say I read a lot of thing in this forum and sadly enought it is not so much about what that forum is supoosed to be about (rep watch). But comment like yours. So pardon me if I offended you this was not my intention neither to insult anyone.
I had a simple question and it could even be so simple to answere as : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs ... And I thanks for the link.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
"Best rep" is kind of subjective, don't you think?
I am wearing the best rep right now - The Noob Daytona. I love the working chronograph, which I am not afraid to use daily, unlike my other A7750 reps. The watch also keeps near perfect time, so I only have to adjust every month. If it runs well for a year, then I consider it money well spent.

Its exactly the point of my question- No it should not be subjective.
To be happy with the watch doest't mean its perfectly copied. If a daytona is (and some are listen in https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs YES I RED IT) a perfect rep its amazing, as this is a complicated watch.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
No! My Gawd Art Tic...what you have is close to being the very best rep of any kind! "The VERY best, number one Swiss AAA+++ rep of ANY KIND, is super objective! I personally KNOW what watch it is, but I'm not telling! Remember, the OP believes we are young, simple minded, or low IQ. So, I'm objectively thinking he knows and is teasing us! However, this may be a SUBJECTIVE opinion on my part? :idontknow:

Don't you prove a bit my point by posting like that ? Have fun Warcraft I am sure you do writing your post. But it doesn't help very much ... ever does it ?

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I know exactly what watch Arc Tic is talking about. It is the one with the full swiss movement made directly from the Alps with extremely tight tolerances. I'm sure OP already read about it in his extensive research so IDK why I am even putting more info down when he already knows about the full swiss movement that is coccs certified.

an other one, thanks very appreciated...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ah right, the ULTRA RARE no pusher Daytona! Rumor has it that it sold for an undisclosed amount over 50 Million USD ..

I truly wish I didn't let that one get away from me... The rare Rqlex qyster rerpetual day tona.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I didn't took his question like you all did, I mean he was pretty specific in his title that this was not a best sub question and he was not entitled or arrogant about it.

He just didn't remember / knew about NWBIG which honestly isn't a bad thing.

I feel his question was legitimate and the NWBIG perhaps his best read to have an answer, but people don't necessarily all agree with the list, so we could also try to give our personal view on it.

I feel like the PAM 111 v3/v4 from Noob is maybe one of the best rep there is in terms of replication
IWC 3714 ZF v3 have no instant tell since it's a closed caseback

Thanks Glaude, You just proved that it is possible to answer in an adult maner, and Yes I do not look to buy the best sub or the best any rep thing. I was just curious and YES I forgot about https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs so I went back to it and its pretty nice.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
As did I.

Then why are you asking us??? Showering us with such compliments is not a way to win over forum members.

The NWBIG links should answer your question.

I am not in a competition to win over forum members, I ask a simple question, got some helpfull answer, but allso some dumb ones.
And to your question "Why are you asking us"
I actually only ask to those that have the answer to my question, for those that don't want to help its very simple, don't waste your time and don't answer anything.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Flay, fair enough on your above post, best of luck in finding what you like. When you do, most people will be happy to help and give their opinions on your choice.

Good that we counld found peace. I have a Daytona YG with green dial, working find. Of course not perfect if you look closely, the red on the dial at 6 oclock is a bit off. not something you can see from wrist distance but well its clear on photo. The gold is very accurate indeed, if I compare to solid gold its just no difference at all so its a nice platted. the weight is only 150g.
I ordered a DD40 from 2017 so it has its flows I guess but nothing new on those model yet.
I wish It could be made a rep of an AP 26606 fully fonctional, but this is certainly in the dream world for some time.

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
I am not in a competition to win over forum members, I ask a simple question, got some helpfull answer, but allso some dumb ones.
And to your question "Why are you asking us"
I actually only ask to those that have the answer to my question, for those that don't want to help its very simple, don't waste your time and don't answer anything.

Flay - my apologies for the snarky comment. Hope you found what you were looking for.

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Flay btw I gave you a legitimate answer by referring you to the NWBIG list but you completely ignored my response up top. I do hope you were able to find the right one for you as the others have said