• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not an other best replica question

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
No I will not ask who make the best sub.

I am wondering what watch is the most correctly replicated. and this what ever the brand.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Why do you have to answer like that ?

nothing wrong to ask what watch got the best made rep.
Maybe its a Rolex maybe not.

Some watch are anyway easier than other to copy.

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
X factory makes good y replica but X doesn't = Y. X is the variable factory and Y is the variable watch model. Just Plug and chug in to the formula.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrcraft

Applicator

13/10/19
Basically look for really basic cases and then search then in the thread to easily find a list of good reps. Type in nwbig

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I do not have many post, but I read a lot on this forum and.
Or the avarage age of the member is very low, or is the IQ.

Its a Forum about Replica Watch, so I would believe it is ok to talk about Replica Watch.

My question was quite simple even for the most simple minded.

I would just like to know what is the most accurate replica, regardless brand and model.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
giphy.gif

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Basically look for really basic cases and then search then in the thread to easily find a list of good reps. Type in nwbig

Its by curiousity, not necessary that I want to buy it. and I can guess if the watch is an easy peace for a GEN it will be easier to replicate. But there is 100's of watches so it will take some time to find.
Maybe I was hoping a couple of watches were knowned to be very close to rep.

Applicator

13/10/19
Reactions: Raddave

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I do not have many post, but I read a lot on this forum and.

Its a Forum about Replica Watch, so I would believe it is ok to talk about Replica Watch.

My question was quite simple even for the most simple minded.

I would just like to know what is the most accurate replica, regardless brand and model.

Being “simple minded” myself, l mistook your question as a variation of “who has the best sub.” The question on what one rep “is the best” is overly broad, and you will get as many different answers as those that reply. With your intellect (be what it may be, but I've already formed my own conclusion), one would think you would already know that. As you do “a lot of reading,” would you mind letting us “young, simple minded, low IQ,” (or any combination/variance thereof) RWI folk know what your in-depth research conclusion has ascertained? It would be very much appreciated! BTW, insulting every member on the forum is “just perhaps” not the best way to start out your affiliation with RWI, and, to some, may make them come to the conclusion you are an (let me pick my choice of wording here) better yet...l will let the reader pick it for themselves.

Last edited:

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
"Best rep" is kind of subjective, don't you think?
I am wearing the best rep right now - The Noob Daytona. I love the working chronograph, which I am not afraid to use daily, unlike my other A7750 reps. The watch also keeps near perfect time, so I only have to adjust every month. If it runs well for a year, then I consider it money well spent.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
"Best rep" is kind of subjective, don't you think?
I am wearing the best rep right now - The Noob Daytona. I love the working chronograph, which I am not afraid to use daily, unlike my other A7750 reps. The watch also keeps near perfect time, so I only have to adjust every month. If it runs well for a year, then I consider it money well spent.

No! My Gawd Art Tic...what you have is close to being the very best rep of any kind! "The VERY best, number one Swiss AAA+++ rep of ANY KIND, is super objective! I personally KNOW what watch it is, but I'm not telling! Remember, the OP believes we are young, simple minded, or low IQ. So, I'm objectively thinking he knows and is teasing us! However, this may be a SUBJECTIVE opinion on my part? :idontknow:

Applicator

13/10/19
I know exactly what watch Arc Tic is talking about. It is the one with the full swiss movement made directly from the Alps with extremely tight tolerances. I'm sure OP already read about it in his extensive research so IDK why I am even putting more info down when he already knows about the full swiss movement that is coccs certified.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I didn't took his question like you all did, I mean he was pretty specific in his title that this was not a best sub question and he was not entitled or arrogant about it.

He just didn't remember / knew about NWBIG which honestly isn't a bad thing.

I feel his question was legitimate and the NWBIG perhaps his best read to have an answer, but people don't necessarily all agree with the list, so we could also try to give our personal view on it.

I feel like the PAM 111 v3/v4 from Noob is maybe one of the best rep there is in terms of replication
IWC 3714 ZF v3 have no instant tell since it's a closed caseback

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Being “simple minded” myself, l mistook your question as a variation of “who has the best sub.”

As did I.

Then why are you asking us??? Showering us with such compliments is not a way to win over forum members.

The NWBIG links should answer your question.