• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Ladies rep watches

timewalker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/14
Hello, at the risk of taking flack for not doing enough research on my own (honestly i could do more but I'm not finding the info), here's my question(s): is there a database for best ladies rep watches, just like there's for men's (like the great "... consensual... nwbig..." list)?
I'm looking to get a decent ladies rep watch, but my TD says there are no really good/decent Rollie reps, which caught me by surprise. So, is this true? And if so, what other watches, ladies, that is, might be NWBIG, at least -let alone super reps? And if neither, well, at least a decent rep. I'm looking to spend less than 600USD BTW, and looking for watches less than or equal to 36mm and/or a "feminine-enough" looking watch if larger. Hoping to hear from you guys (and gals, hopefully). Thanks!
PS there's a couple of Cartiers that caught my eye, ballon bleu, any thoughts on both the quartz and auto versions? (I'm thinking quartz is not a bad idea in this case given the size and what I've been told about ladies rep watches IFF the external quality is there. (Wow, this post turned out a lot longer that I thought :) ) thanks again!
​​

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Ballon bleu quartz is what my wife has. Loves it. 33mm diameter.

She didn’t want to deal with winding / setting an auto.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: timewalker

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
quartz all the way. you really need to have quartz reps of quartz gens to give to non-watch people.

Reactions: timewalker