Ifl orbit winder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ifl orbit winder

Was browsing the gram and i saw this, got to say its pretty bloody cool! Don’t suppose anyone here has one?
    https://iflwatches.com/orbit-winder-piano-black/

impressive but pricey and bit large

Comment

Its not cheap and it is kind of large but you could say that about some gen boxes. Pretty unique though. With a royal oak and some good lighting it would be a sweet feature piece!

Comment

Interesting piece. A bit on the expensive side for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by RamTab View Post
          Interesting piece. A bit on the expensive side for me though.
          It is approaching buben & zorweg prices, but unless your worried about you watch getting stolen, its a hell of a lot cooler Just need to wait for the factory that repped the mb&f sherman to make one and we’re in business!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post

It is approaching buben & zorweg prices, but unless your worried about you watch getting stolen, its a hell of a lot cooler Just need to wait for the factory that repped the mb&f sherman to make one and we’re in business!
            You mean zf? I hope they rep it and sell it for 300 that would be cool thing to buy at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR8R View Post

You mean zf? I hope they rep it and sell it for 300 that would be cool thing to buy at that price.
              Yeah it was zf! Rep watch on a rep winder, we dream big

Comment

Similar one 3d-printable: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2763503

Comment

Originally posted by Etretic View Post
                  Nice find! I was honestly thinking about turning some rings up on the lathe. Now im considering a 3d printer... well played hahs

Comment

I keep thinking of how many reps I could buy with that price.

Comment

Stunning and if I had a gen AP it would be on one.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                      X