• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona

Gnino

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Hi.. Is it true that the best replica of the daytona white deal is the noob v3? And for you which is the most affordable website for buy it?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
How come nobody can give his opinion?

Because your first post was the most trivial question a noob could make, second only to "what is the best sub?"

There is a thread made of more than 50 pages on that topic, you just have to type "116500 v3" and you will find all your answers

you are welcome

Gnino

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Thanks to all of you... Someone can give me links of most affordable sellers?

Adrenix

5/12/18
No. Go and find them. They are called Trusted Dealers and they call cost the same amount

Gnino

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Why not? Here all tell me I have to read, but is it a forum or a reading course? It is obvious that if I do research I find many Trusted Dealers, but if this is a forum everyone should express their opinion based on their experience, so do not help those who have no experience

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
The info is there, you need to help yourself. The time you spent typing out replies... well, you could have used it to find your answer.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Why not? Here all tell me I have to read, but is it a forum or a reading course? It is obvious that if I do research I find many Trusted Dealers, but if this is a forum everyone should express their opinion based on their experience, so do not help those who have no experience

Learning to fish is more righteous than being given a fish.

alfonzo

25/7/19

Hey bud there is a Forum right here on this site called "Trusted Dealers" maybe do a little looking and see what is right in front of you...

Adrenix

5/12/18
There is a trusted dealer reviews section so you can even look at that.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
OP, nobody cares to spoonfeed you. Everyone has to do the research themselves. My advice to you is to spend sometime reading and researching the information that is available. It will help you in the long run. Also, nobody has an obligation to do anything for you.