• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CC Payment for IntimeWatch

Ron Eden

Looking Around
15/9/17
Hi all.

fillowing the many recommendations I have seen here, I tried to buy a watch via InTimeWatch.

I tried to pay via CC (MasterCard) but the payment failed.

has anyone else shared that experience too?
many advice (other than crypto currency), on how to pay them?

alternatively, can you please let me know of another replica watch website, which I’m more likely to be able to buy from?

Thank you in advance.

Ron

Mrapplebee

Known Member
18/7/17
Yeh I wasn’t able to pay via the website, kept failing. I contacted Ryan directly and ended up paying via PayPal. But he did want to check out my profile on here first, presumably to se see that I was a longtime active poster.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
If you look at his post from a few months ago, he can’t accept credit cards right now. PayPal for only established customers/forum members. The only option now I think is WU or BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Eden

Looking Around
15/9/17
Thank you guys.

because I’m not a long standing member of this forum, I don’t think Ryan will accept PP from me.
will try to understand from him how to use WU.

Ron.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Thank you guys.

because I’m not a long standing member of this forum, I don’t think Ryan will accept PP from me.

Ron.
I suggest connecting with him directly - I find him to be very reasonable, and InTime is a professional setup. I had a similar payment issue when I bought from him the first time, which we resolved offline ;). I'm now at my 4th purchase, including a send back and repair, no issues.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you guys.

Ron.

I don't think they accept WU anymore, unless they changed their payment policy.