• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk Insert

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Hi, I have an ARF Hulk and my friend (jealous) has a gen. mostly it’s hard to tell but my bezel insert is slightly lighter green. Anything I can do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hi, I have an ARF Hulk and my friend (jealous) has a gen. mostly it’s hard to tell but my bezel insert is slightly lighter green. Anything I can do??

Your friend is jealous of your ARF. doubtful

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Steal your friends watch ?

Hadn’t thought if that. So ...

If I buy him loads of frontier whisky, compare the watches again, but switch them, and keep the gen...

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Ok tripdog I’ve switched.

Now he wants to know how to make his insert look like mine ;)

Reactions: mega12

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
No rep maker has come close to the gen Hulk insert. The LN are getting closer and i wouldnt mind using a rep LN insert but Hulk, no. There is just some X-factor the gen green has and this you appreciate when seeing it up close.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
There are a few different green batches of the Hulk.
That’s why I wouldn’t mind too much.
The Insert is good enough imo.

But gen insert is obviously more gen like
giphy.gif

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Never seen a rep insert thats close. In bright sunlight the difference is vast.

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Thanks guys. The only reason I started this thread was because the clean factory insert for the black ceramic sub seemed to be getting so much positive publicity it assumed there would be an lv alternative. Come on China or Vietnam, sort it out -there is money to be made ...

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
Thanks guys. The only reason I started this thread was because the clean factory insert for the black ceramic sub seemed to be getting so much positive publicity it assumed there would be an lv alternative. Come on China or Vietnam, sort it out -there is money to be made ...

I think it’s really hard to replicate a color tone.
Whiles a Contrast (black or white) is much easier since there are not as much available varieties.