• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Women's Super Reps

Alex P

Horology Curious
13/9/18
Hi all,

There's the awesome Super Reps topic with a ton of useful information. But all of it it obviously about men's watches. Does anyone have any knowledge of women's quality replicas, say for example if one was inthe market to purchase a 26mm or 28mm quality replica of something iconic like a Cartier Ballon Bleu or one of the many Rolex Datejust replicas out there available for women? I mean "super rep" or "first class" levels of quality.

Any type of info is useful (maybe one day will get centralise on a dedicated women's topic?) - BTW if this is the wrong place, I'll move it asap, not sure.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
As you mention the Cartier Ballon Bleu the 28mm V6f is a First Class rep . However 26mm / 28mm watches are naff and out of fashion with the ladies . So buy her an AF 33mm Ballon Bleu which is classed as a ' super rep ' on the 'Consensual List ' . Alternatively get the 33mm v6f which IMO aesthetically is as good and will save you some $.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex P

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
the arf yachtmaster rhodium 37 mm is shit compared to his 40 mm brothers....

Please elaborate a bit more if you can; I may just buy the 37mm to wear as other 40mm Rolex are too bulky for my taste.

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
Please elaborate a bit more if you can; I may just buy the 37mm to wear as other 40mm Rolex are too bulky for my taste.

finish and edges are a lil bit sharp. DW too bold (problem on all arfs), clasp is not good - all compared too the arf submariner that is much more gen like from stock. my girl was very sad about that things.
will sell the 37 mm arf for a new arf 40 mm. after this hope she's happy :)

Reactions: Dmage

creative_vision

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
Hi all

My understanding is that the Cartier Ballon Bleu V6F is well regarded as one of the women's super reps ... even in 28mm size.

See attached caseback photo received as part of QC. In particular I am referring to the 'map' symbol below the CARTIER logo. Haven't seen that on any other Ballon Bleus rep or gen, nor on TD websites showing the V6F.

Might anyone be able to point me in the right direction as to whether V6 have updated and this is part of the update?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi all

My understanding is that the Cartier Ballon Bleu V6F is well regarded as one of the women's super reps ... even in 28mm size.

See attached caseback photo received as part of QC. In particular I am referring to the 'map' symbol below the CARTIER logo. Haven't seen that on any other Ballon Bleus rep or gen, nor on TD websites showing the V6F.

Might anyone be able to point me in the right direction as to whether V6 have updated and this is part of the update?

That isn't a map symbol :D Looks like the case back is covered in protective plastic which is damaged causing the mark . I would check this out with the TD before you green light just to make sure the damage is to the plastic and not the watch ( which I am pretty sure it is ) .

creative_vision

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
What's the smiley for 'I feel like a total idiot for the map comment' ?? LOL ... especially since I googled "Cartier case back with map logo" to see if that was a new style they were using!!