• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just back from Turkey what do you think of these?

Dave77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/14
I picked up 6 reps, they were all AAA graded around £100 each, the lesser quality ones were selling for around £50 but with some haggling could be had for £20/30ish but you could really feel the difference in quality so didn’t bother.

Struggling to upload pics but here’s the 1st one

7fed32e3-1c92-4e74-9d0c-985700c44e7c

Dave77

24/8/14
Well that didn’t work! Struggling to upload pics since I ditched photo bucked

Dave77

24/8/14
Use clickpix.org. This site is run by an RWI member or RWI.

Thanks I need to resize them, typically my 2 year olds going ape atm so I’ll have to give it another go later!!

Dave77

24/8/14
Few more pics of the AP, can anyone confirm what movement this might have? Really happy with it. It it’s my first AP so don’t have anything to compare it to

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
Few more pics of the AP, can anyone confirm what movement this might have? Really happy with it. It it’s my first AP so don’t have anything to compare it to.
It is a Seagull ST16. Worth about $15.

I am glad you are happy with your rep. Not many people would be :). I went and googled the genuine, but I won’t spoil your enjoyment.

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU

Yes, really. :p Here is a link to an ebay auction. Look at the photo of the back and compare it to yours: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Auto...788533?hash=item2ab5817c75:g:4hsAAOSwtfhYrPo~

Notice the round regulation levers? I have not seen these in any other movements. Definitively ST16. At first I thought it was a DG2813, which is an even cheaper movement, so, silver lining.

Experience has taught me that in replica world, you generally get what you pay for. For a hundred bucks this is what you can expect. If you are content, fine. If not, trusted dealers sell these for about $450 (with miyota 9015), and still they have got the dial and hands wrong. If even that is unacceptable, then for about $32000 you can get a gen. That one is perfect in every way (if you are into AP RO warches).

Reactions: efajri

Dave77

24/8/14
Thanks for the info, need to check my others when I’m home in a fortnight. For £100 I’m happy with it, we’ll see how long it lasts though! How does the dial & hands on this look to you?