• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I am sorry Willie , I did not mean to anger you .
I can make you into a Klingon instead of a woman.
Please dont make me your BITCH . I do not want to be your BITCH.

z1OK1.jpg

LOL I woke the baby

Any bets he makes a new account to come back and tell us more?

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
On a side note since this thread was worthless from the start. Is anyone else having weird issues with Ads scrolling down when you try to scroll down the page? Just started for me yesterday I want to say. Also the (post reply/search/page x of x/filter) thing is also scrolling down the entire page now. I love to show support by playing ads for the forum but I actually can't see most posts because of the giant ad scrolling through the entire page as I scroll down.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
On a side note since this thread was worthless from the start. Is anyone else having weird issues with Ads scrolling down when you try to scroll down the page? Just started for me yesterday I want to say. Also the (post reply/search/page x of x/filter) thing is also scrolling down the entire page now. I love to show support by playing ads for the forum but I actually can't see most posts because of the giant ad scrolling through the entire page as I scroll down.

If you pay to become a supporter you don't have to worry about any ads at all ;)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Pay to be a supporter/VIP/whatever it's called and the adverts disappear.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I actually have some leftover 116610 parts I’m going to be listing pretty soon here (first time selling, usually just buying) and planned to pay for supportership out of the sale. But that’s besides the point I meant it as more of a heads up that there seems to be some sort of issue being caused by perhaps a new update we had in the last few days?

P.S. The ads don’t actually bother me (I honestly don’t usually even notice them on this forum, the only place I don’t use Adblock) I wouldn’t even mind leaving them on post-subscription if it generates ad revenue for the forum. But this new breed of scrolling ads half the size of my screen is really getting in the way of me reading Tucker’s posts and THAT my friends is where I draw the line.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

Yeah we tried a new ad display method as suggested by Google with the promise that it would be non intrusive and better... Well not exactly what I call non intrusive, so we are rolling back to as it was before
sorry for the inconveniences

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah we tried a new ad display method as suggested by Google with the promise that it would be non intrusive and better... Well not exactly what I call non intrusive, so we are rolling back to as it was before
sorry for the inconveniences

Was browsing the forum while on vacation in Mexico and thought my phone got hacked with the ads. Thank you for reverting back to the standard banner areas.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Meah, I have a Sky Moon and that's even more. I wouldn't wear it but its nice to have in the box.

Is it the same as this one by any chance? First and only dual movement watch ive ever had. Cant fault them for trying!
zTrYi.jpg

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Just a matter of time before this lard ass got banned. Talk about serious issues... jeez

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
diverdown60 In retrospect, I think he didn’t fully mature/develop. His responses all seemed very childlike, he seemed depressed that his “friends” all moved on in life and he was still in the same spot. I honestly feel bad for him even though this thread was initially pretty funny. Poor guy (not financially of course, he made that very clear).

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
diverdown60 In retrospect, I think he didn’t fully mature/develop. His responses all seemed very childlike, he seemed depressed that his “friends” all moved on in life and he was still in the same spot. I honestly feel bad for him even though this thread was initially pretty funny. Poor guy (not financially of course, he made that very clear).

But he has four 22s to make up for the depression.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This guy reminds me this guy:

I know Muai Tai, Brazillian Ju Jitzu, and a little thing I like to call "i nailed your mom". I'm so bad ass, there isn't one little kid in any of my karate classes that even wants to spar with me cause i UNLEASH THE FURY! Yeah I've got a small penis and nobody likes me, but I drive a porsche worth more than your LIFE so **** you! Like the other day, I was walking down the street and this little old lady told me she liked my watch, so I said, "What **** you! It's not fake!" So I went into karate mode and SCISSOR KICKED HER IN THE FACE! *WHAM BAM* Then I pulled her up by her hair but her wig came off, turns out she was bald! *GROSS* ******* old people. Then I picked her up by the ears and kneed her in the face muai tai style! *BLADOW* And I was like "That's what you get for walking so slow bitch! AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW MY WATCH IS FAKE, CAUSE IT'S NOT, IT'S A MODDED MBW SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE SUB, AND IT'S REAL! REAL I SAY! IT USES THE SAME MOVEMENT MOST REAL WATCHES DO ANYWAY, IT'S SWISS ETA, IT'S A DIVISION OF SWATCH, PLUS I BOUGHT IT FOR A GOOD VALUE, NOT CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD A REAL ONE CAUSE I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON KARATE CLASSES, SO **** YOU! OH, AND I DRIVE A PORSCHE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!" *KAZAAM* Yeah, I showed her what's what. That's the last time she'll be calling me out on my watch. But I gtg, I'm late for yoga class WHERE I PICK UP CHICKS LIKE YOUR MOM! AMERICA!!! **** YEAH!!!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Feel sorry for him? Not hardly, just another punk trying to get attention for whatever reason.
More than likely a crack head amped up with no where to go.

Happy trails dipshit !

Diggler1969

Looking Around
20/12/19
I'm after one of these I got a really bad replica battery movement and static absolutely crap