• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
:rofl: this thread, turned out to be golden !

Dude, if you like your watch, that all that matter, I have nothing against J&Co they make some very nice pieces, including the astronomia, I'm not a fan of the model you choose here but that's just me.

I just think if you like it so much, you should have gone for a better version of it, one that you can easily find on DHGate and not from your crappy source that sold you that piece of crap with a fake Jacob band (oh yes it's fake, you can see it from the pic).

Stop flexing that much about your stuff & life, the more you do it, the less we tend to believe you. We had a member exactly like you next door, he ended up getting banned because of the same attitude you're showing.

GingerBubba don't this guy reminds you of HandjobHasselhof ?

AMGwolf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
Downtown Miami
nothing but haters.my watch collection cost more then your house!!! don't hate the player hate the game and by the way my feet are clean!!I have ocd I take 2 showers a day and a nice clothing collection to match all my watches.hmm maybe that's why I had more pussy from some of the finest girls on this planet which I don't even need to be telling the one hater talking about my feet.I'm done here just a immature idiot.I don't have to prove nothing to anyone.I enjoyed my life and still am and that's that.im retired at 40 and don't have to do a dam thing else.got two nice cars ones a 64 lowerider and my everday driver 2002 lincoln on 22s

This thread is hilarious!!! Not sure why you are bragging here when no one asked buddy. There are plenty of members here including myself that drive high end porches, Audis, Benz, etc... while living in high rises or large homes who don't say a single word.. keep it humble. People who are here are because of a passion for their hobby. Many own gens and enjoy having a rep. Post what you like, know that it may get comments, and learn how to reply in such a manner that does not manifest all of this lol

Reactions: WC800729

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I’m genuinely interested in seeing the watch collection

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Oh shit! I said nasty things about your feet when I saw your photo with the gorilla feet - at that time, I'd not read the rest of the thread so I didn't realise your were overly sensitive about them. So I apologise. I retract all contents I made about your hairy feet. Sorry.

Reactions: Rx4Time and Glaude

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
tailspin let's just say your lucky I don't know were you live.that pic made of me looking like a women....let's just say if I met you ID MAKE YOU MY BITCH!!!NO WHAT I MEAN PIECE OF CRAP!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
tailspin let's just say your lucky I don't know were you live.that pic made of me looking like a women....let's just say if I met you ID MAKE YOU MY BITCH!!!NO WHAT I MEAN PIECE OF CRAP!
You've been told once by staff to stop your verbal vomit towards members. I am now telling you again that's enough. Another comment towards members with anything I consider a threat and I will ban you from this forum.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
he started this.im just ending it.childish immature.sad make apic of me into a women what kind of ppl do you have in your forum 5 year olds cause that's plain immature and stupid.and it angers me because anyone can do stupid stuff over a computer!!! but in person it's a whole different story!!! I'm done with this site.I can't deal with these children!!! you have fun being the moderator of the kindergarten class!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Lol

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
he started this.im just ending it.childish immature.sad make apic of me into a women what kind of ppl do you have in your forum 5 year olds cause that's plain immature and stupid.and it angers me because anyone can do stupid stuff over a computer!!! but in person it's a whole different story!!! I'm done with this site.I can't deal with these children!!! you have fun being the moderator of the kindergarten class!
Okay goodbye

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Tucker

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA

Unclear what you mean, elaborate for the mods.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12

I am sorry Willie , I did not mean to anger you .
I can make you into a Klingon instead of a woman.
Please dont make me your BITCH . I do not want to be your BITCH.

z1OK1.jpg