• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
its really none your business but if you really want to know.my mother past away at 63. she won the lotto 10years before that but we didn't really need the money.my grandmother owned land and my stepdad owned a few 55 an older trailer parks so she won 10million after taxes she got six and change and me being the only child got it all left to me but I don't sit on my ass all day.I buy and fix up cars and sell them.its a hobby and I goto the gym every morning and work out.I got 2 girlfriends and they actually know that I'm seeing both of them and there cool with it.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
what you do for a living besides sitting in your room playing yourself with your folexes on!! work at Wal-Mart what a joke.I don't even have to buy reps!!!I CHOOSE TO AND I'M A BIG GUY AND JACOBS LOOK GOOD ON A GUY MY SIZE GOT ANYTHING AGAINST THAT!!!

I was just genuinely interested.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
its really none your business but if you really want to know.my mother past away at 63. she won the lotto 10years before that but we didn't really need the money.my grandmother owned land and my stepdad owned a few 55 an older trailer parks so she won 10million after taxes she got six and change and me being the only child got it all left to me but I don't sit on my ass all day.I buy and fix up cars and sell them.its a hobby and I goto the gym every morning and work out.I got 2 girlfriends and they actually know that I'm seeing both of them and there cool with it.

Wow, very interesting. You seem to have a charmed life. Good for you big guy, good for you.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
so what everyone has there own taste.my lifetime friend who was a underground rapper...if you think this car is tacky you should of seen his cutlass!! it was a lowrider 4 pump hydraulics system all decked out marble bowling ball paint job ostridge interior...he had over half mill invested in that car.ppl used to call him billionaire bill because kind his taste.he used to wear versace everyday and everytime id goto the mall with him or anywhere girls would always rush up to him ask for his phone number and some would say they screw him on the spot.hey sometimes being tacky and unique gets you places and all the pussy you can ever want and yeah I was a little jealous of him.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
I really don't know what else to do.there's nothing out there that seems to interest me no more.all I live around is addicts. dont really have many friends no more most of them moved away or got married.I just try to live day to day.seeing whats happening to this country is starting to make me sick.ppl living in tents addicts all this bad stuff hard to keep a straight head on anymore.sad

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
A half million dollar cut dog GTFO of here

Whats the next amazing fact?

Ex NFL player

Nigerian Prince sent you millions for helping him

I bet you own Google dont you?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
and to the hater who thinks my feet look dirty ID LOVE FOR YOU TO SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!I ain't no small little puffy like you!!!im6'10 375 ill squash you like a bug!!! they don't call me big-E for nothing!!ill give you my address come over if you got I'm cojones!!!

You need to stand down now , no more shit talking ....

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Dude, chill out. We like to talk shit sometimes here. No reason to make threats like that. Remember, many of us here also are in the genuine watch world also and some have stunning collections (gen and rep), and expensive homes as well so unless you have a collection worth 7 digits, it's unlikely that your collection is worth more then some members houses. I would love to see your complete collection....not in a who's got the biggest dick way, but just honestly. It gives perspective on your overall tastes. if you like them then that's all that counts in the end.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
im cool bro and I wasnt lying about the cutlass!!!I have pics of it!!!ill upload them tomorrow.gotta look for them.its normal for some one to be jealous of another person.im not hurting anyone am I!?!?he did get allot of chicks.he kinda inspired me tell you the truth.I didn't have no friends.I met him when I was 11.I was fat overweight and stuttered.he actually looked past all those things and became my friend.kinda makes me sad to think about it now

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse .. this thread never ceases to amaze me. Thank you guys I needed this in my life. This thread is still my homepage.

P.S. That canal street Jacob looks horrible, big E-mbarrassment

Reactions: SuperLory and XLR8R

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Come on guys. It's ok to pick on the watch, but It's going a little far when it starts getting personal. You are better than this.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Reactions: XLR8R and Str1xt