• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
You cant get blood from a turnip!

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
ill send picks of the jacobs one already came in the mail paid$50 for it hears a pic

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
idk I uploaded the pic let me know if you can see it.white face with croc maroon band

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
ill send picks of the jacobs one already came in the mail paid$50 for it hears a pic

Well, ....

:rofl:

I hope this include postage, because this is the worst rep of this one, Canal Street quality, and I bet Quartz !

Just by typing : Dhgate Jacob & Co I've found better version of it ...

Can't wait for the astronomia

Oh and clean that foot will you ... :D

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
20191015_214657 this is the id #out gave me

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
its, not that bad I see morons paying $5000 for these.$50 isn't bad the guy pout in New batteries.its all stainless steel and the band is actually from a real jacob which sells for$100 I can sell the band alone and get my money back

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
the other one im getting is all white with a mother pearl face it has two bezels diamond and steel with two bands.and the other is a gift for a friend.yellow face of the one like this one.im keeping the two round face ones for myself.and the astronomia.im not like everyone else I have different taste I used to like folexes but everyone wears rolex. I rather have something different interesting and unique.and I have other watches I do like besides these.I have a beautiful Cartier ol school black face with diamond bezel.this is a real one not a rep.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
What the hell is that? Looks like something my 11 year old would pick out. I don't want to be mean but my eyes are hurting after looking at it. I'm going to regret this question I know it....do the subdials do anything or just decorations?

Reactions: Dynaduck

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
nothing but haters.my watch collection cost more then your house!!! don't hate the player hate the game and by the way my feet are clean!!I have ocd I take 2 showers a day and a nice clothing collection to match all my watches.hmm maybe that's why I had more pussy from some of the finest girls on this planet which I don't even need to be telling the one hater talking about my feet.I'm done here just a immature idiot.I don't have to prove nothing to anyone.I enjoyed my life and still am and that's that.im retired at 40 and don't have to do a dam thing else.got two nice cars ones a 64 lowerider and my everday driver 2002 lincoln on 22s

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
and to the hater who thinks my feet look dirty ID LOVE FOR YOU TO SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!I ain't no small little puffy like you!!!im6'10 375 ill squash you like a bug!!! they don't call me big-E for nothing!!ill give you my address come over if you got I'm cojones!!!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
What business where you in to retire at 40?

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
what you do for a living besides sitting in your room playing yourself with your folexes on!! work at Wal-Mart what a joke.I don't even have to buy reps!!!I CHOOSE TO AND I'M A BIG GUY AND JACOBS LOOK GOOD ON A GUY MY SIZE GOT ANYTHING AGAINST THAT!!!