• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I found a site that sells them.my friend ordered one and the only thing is the movement isn't as smooth but dam good enough for me.the earth and the moon spin and it rotates around every sixty seconds and the other piece flips around.that's the piece that's not perfect.they have a YouTube video of it moving.outs$276 if your interested.I'm ordering mine in a few days.here's the link.

LO, do you actually think y can get a tourbillion for $276? :ROFL :ROFL: :ROFL :ROFL: :ROFL :ROFL:
Go ahead, and make my day - buy one and prove me wrong, please. Not sure if ignorant or shill because I can't see any other option.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
LO, do you actually think y can get a tourbillion for $276? :ROFL :ROFL: :ROFL :ROFL: :ROFL :ROFL:
Go ahead, and make my day - buy one and prove me wrong, please. Not sure if ignorant or shill because I can't see any other option.

He said the moon spins. So that's sort of a tourbillon, isn't it......it is dammit!

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
When a site uses gen photos - stay away
I suggest you save yourself the disappointment and contact a TD

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You're so desperate with your J&Co search that you are willing to loose your money on one of those scam website ?
I've removed the link but for other people, this site will get you what you can find on DHGate nothing more.

OP, stop drooling over ProducerMichael Youtube Channel, it doesn't do you any good ;)

I'm with TB : prove us wrong, just for the giggle ;)

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
I’ve never met anyone who can pull off a Jacob astronomia- to be admired as art imo but looks rediculous on the wrist.

But like the rest here I would love to see what he gets!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
OP, I do hope the best for you.

But I rather you take a day off, let sensibility come in please.

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
I’ve never met anyone who can pull off a Jacob astronomia- to be admired as art imo but looks rediculous on the wrist.

But like the rest here I would love to see what he gets!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I get it, haute horlogerie and all that jazz. But seriously, can't you just get a Rolex Submariner like everyone else here?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
giphy.gif

Reactions: Glaude

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
I'm happy not only did order the astronomia...I found me four beautiful replica jacobs never used 3 round face one square for$250 all 4 now.and I'm not stupid as soon as I get the astronomia I ordered out on a loadable visa card.I'm not stupid.I know how dodgy the internet is.its sad but sometimes you got to take risks.my friend got his.I thought it moved fast like in all the videos as it ticks the earth and moon slowly turn and the j&co part turns slowly with every tick.that's the only disappointing thing.I thought it moved fast!!! not slow.dam videos so misleading.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
yeah the YouTube video was deleted because of copyright.they took it down like the next day.jacob don't want ppl knowing they exist.I don't blame them.they put allot of money into this...Nintendo does the same thing if there's any mod videos out like games like am2r they tell them to take those videos off quick.dmca notice.???? idk if there's any other sites like YouTube that have stuff that stays on a little longer.maybe on the dark web...which I would never use anyway after hearing all the horror stories of it.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
the only bad thing with this watch is you gotta wind mutt every day.doesn't let no 60hrs that's what my friend said.he actually said he kinda regrets buying it because he also thought the movement was much faster and he's disappointed in the watch.her said himself anyone that would actually pay the million dollars for this watch IS a moron!!!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
can you get a video of your friends to hold us over until you get yours?

Reactions: Tucker

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
iLLwiLL01 Sucks that the video was taken down. I know exactly what you mean with Nintendo, their lawyers are 1:1 with Jacob so that’s probably how the video got taken down so quickly. Can you make a video of your friend’s A+++ slow turning watch and post it here for us? I want to see it how so it really is, those darn videos can be so misleading on the dark web. Shucks.

P.S. You got 4 Jacob reps for $250. Meaning $62.50 each, man I can’t wait to see them.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Raddave Can we just drop all TDs and instate illwill here as resident TD expert? We will all start ordering from where he is finding these amazing deals on 1:1 A+++ time pieces. Why waste a million when you can get the same thing for 250. We’re shmucks Dave, SHMUCKS.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I truly don't get it, you come here at the source of all the info about replica watches, even the stuff posted on local Chinese forum & site get posted here, but you try to convince us that you found something we don't know anything about, on a shady scam site, for a ridiculous price.

You'll get a cheap DHGate stuff, can't find the link right now, but I saw one at one point, nothing worked on it except the time.

And the higher tier version of this rep is partly functional, with a much much higher price point than what you are being offered.
It moved fast on the video because part of the movement is simple gravity based...

Reactions: csthe and freediver

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
It moved fast on the video because

because this genius saw only the instagram videos where they speed up the vid to get a timelapse of the movement of all the parts.

... that he didn‘t even ask himself why the time is running 20-30 times faster speaks for it self... :D

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
There must have been some effort put into the making of this piece? I mean the moon circling around the earth and stuff. The movement must have been copied and some how miniaturised by these guys. I'm thinking.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T1ixnQsyd4

you can see where the R&D money went. He did say his mate had to wind it daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flyin_gnome