• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jacob & Co. Astronomia for sale working!!

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
I found a site that sells them.my friend ordered one and the only thing is the movement isn't as smooth but dam good enough for me.the earth and the moon spin and it rotates around every sixty seconds and the other piece flips around.that's the piece that's not perfect.they have a YouTube video of it moving.outs$276 if your interested.I'm ordering mine in a few days

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LeBron

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Isn't that like a million dollar watch?...i would never able to pull that off..LOL

also I wouldn't spend a dime on that site, if I were you....

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
my friend got his.it came.took a couple weeks.the reason why sometimes watches don't come is of customs.they try to stop these replicas from coming in the country.the technology they have now is crazy.when they see a high end watch and usually the receipt is with the watch and if a custom opens it there not stupid there gonna know that a rolex one jacob isn't$200

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I’m happy you found a Jacob that you’re happy with, as you were posting like crazy on everyone’s sales threads looking for one.

However, it is probably best to stay away from Non-TD, and even if you are going through them you shouldn’t link a Non-TD here and encourage others to buy from there. But I’d be happy to see how yours comes out, post pics for us if and when you do receive it!

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
I found another site selling just the ol school Jacobs.but one needs a band

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Have you sent a message to a few trusted dealers? I'm dubious of what you'll get at that price point. Post pictures of what you get.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Rx4Time If I had to guess he will receive canal street reps if he receives anything at all, and he will pay 300+ for them with shipping. But I’ll keep my hopes up for him.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Also OP, that website you linked is terrible. Every watch they offer has one picture and I seriously doubt you will even receive a half decent rep. When I was in China for my study abroad I went to some of the underground malls and looked at the stuff they have for 100-150 rmb on the floor there. This is the level of stuff they will most likely send you. (15-20 USD for reference) Terrible quality stuff, and nothing like what the TDs can source for you at an equivalent price point.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Rx4Time If I had to guess he will receive canal street reps if he receives anything at all, and he will pay 300+ for them with shipping. But I’ll keep my hopes up for him.

Hopes and dreams..... hopefully he'll get more then that but the nightmare DH gate quality I expect him to receive might make him long for the hopes and dreams he currently possesses. . iLLwiLL01 don't let our sensibility and collective wisdom that anything you get will be complete crap put you off from your dreams, just buy it! And post pictures of it when and if you get it .

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
In the best case the OP will get the shitty rep of the J&Co that is currently available. In the worst case he’ll get an empty box if the “dealer” even bothers spending a few bucks on shipping air..

good luck! (you can still change your mind and save the $$$)

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
I also subscribed to see the photos of what arrives.
Please post images when you get it. Appreciated.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I found a site that sells them.my friend ordered one and the only thing is the movement isn't as smooth but dam good enough for me.the earth and the moon spin and it rotates around every sixty seconds and the other piece flips around.that's the piece that's not perfect.they have a YouTube video of it moving.outs$276 if your interested.I'm ordering mine in a few days.here's the link.

I want to see the link for the video , please