• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HELP me choose ONE watch to bring to Vegas trip

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Going to Vegas tomorrow for vacation and only want to bring 1 watch with me...

But I'm having difficulty of choosing....Which one of following would you bring with you?

Top Left to Right
DJ41 Grey & Blue
LV & LN Sub
Panda

Bottom Left to Right
Seamaster 300m
Santos 100
LMPO
Classic Fusion 42

jbmAS.jpg

xray7

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
LN sub. We all have one for a reason - soon to be my sole rep. If in doubt, LN.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I'm leaning towards santos and fusion42 but leather strap seem to bother me when I wear them long period of time...
So I think I will eventually take LN with me but...not sure yet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Heck..
Or I will just do eeny miny minny moe
Screw it....thanks newayz guys LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I think we have a bunch of armatures in here.

“Vegas” alone doesn’t cut it. To make an informed, educated recommendation We need to know who you’re going with and what you plan to do there.

If its a weekend of hard core gambling, go with LN sub. If it’s going to be a well rounded weekend where you’re going to gamble a little, shop a little, go to a show or two then go with one of the datejusts.

If it’s a guys trip, go with the Hulk or Daytona.

If you’re going to party party and drink and hit the clubs - (if you’re single) go with the Hublot. If you’re going with a girl, go with the blue DJ. If it’s going to be strip joints instead of “clubs” you could switch to the rhodium datejust if you want. Of course these suggestions all assume your attire works with your watch in an appropriate manner.

If its going to be a weekend with a lot of culture, go with the Cartier.

Omega is not a vegas option. Not when that selection is available.

If you have plans to be in a helicopter or an exotic super or hyper car at any point on your trip, that detail trumps all others and means... Daytona.

Lets see. That about covers it.

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Take them all. Wear a couple each day. Ie: LV during the day, Dj41 at night. Always wear the Daytona during your flight.
Have fun !

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I think we have a bunch of armatures in here.

“Vegas” alone doesn’t cut it. To make an informed, educated recommendation We need to know who you’re going with and what you plan to do there.

If its a weekend of hard core gambling, go with LN sub. If it’s going to be a well rounded weekend where you’re going to gamble a little, shop a little, go to a show or two then go with one of the datejusts.

If it’s a guys trip, go with the Hulk or Daytona.

If you’re going to party party and drink and hit the clubs - (if you’re single) go with the Hublot. If you’re going with a girl, go with the blue DJ. If it’s going to be strip joints instead of “clubs” you could switch to the rhodium datejust if you want. Of course these suggestions all assume your attire works with your watch in an appropriate manner.

If its going to be a weekend with a lot of culture, go with the Cartier.

Omega is not a vegas option. Not when that selection is available.

If you have plans to be in a helicopter or an exotic super or hyper car at any point on your trip, that detail trumps all others and means... Daytona.

Lets see. That about covers it.

Your write up absolutely hits every spots possible!

It's a weekend trip with my wife and it's gonna be mix of show, shop, fine dinning and of course some gambling.

So I think I will listen to your advice and bring DJ41 with me LOL

Thank you!

Reactions: Hazing