• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Made Order With Andrew at trustytime now get no replys to my emails.

ploprofhappy

Looking Around
10/10/10
I made an order via paypal with andrew at trustytime for the new mike horn panerai i paid for the watch through paypal. now when i try contact andrew i get no replys and am now confused on whats happening with my order.

Sportycus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/19
Wales
Could someone post a link to his website ,I did a Google search and a couple of similar names came up .

Many thanks

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I made an order via paypal with andrew at trustytime for the new mike horn panerai i paid for the watch through paypal. now when i try contact andrew i get no replys and am now confused on whats happening with my order.

Emailing him a few times per day usually helps. Combined with a few messages on WeChat, Line, Signal & WhatsApp. TDs are just people and benefits from a few pushes.

Reactions: Tucker

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I’ve spent thousands with Andrew. You just ordered a rep at a bad time (Chinese holiday). You will get your watch. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Fridge_Magnets

S.Martin

Known Member
17/12/11
USA
He’s responded to me every time over the past few days. Just got tracking for mine. Be patient, if you’re sending multiple emails, he may be ignoring them for such reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
Also, while I do buy from Trusty every once in a while, he is not a trusted seller at this forum for very clear reasons (look around, you’ll find out why).

OP should also be aware that my second rep purchase (more than five years ago) was from a site that was an exact clone of TT site at the time, only it was not TT, which I found to my cost once I have received a different watch from what I ordered, and found the actual TT site, where it was clear that Andrew had nothing to do with my initial purchase.

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
OP, I've ordered 5 or 6 from Andrew this past year without a hitch. It will be fine and the delay is due to their holidays. It usually takes a few days when they come back (today) to catch up on emails since all the impatient new guys have sent them a dozen emails each to sort through. :yes:

Aventador S

6/5/19
I had a recent order placed with Andrew at Trustytime. The buying experience was pretty darn good. I was picky on an Omega and the top center pearl position and rejected a couple before a wait and then a good one. He communicated well along the path.
I do advise though to do a good inspection of the watch QC photos. I saved them and then enlarged the images to look at screw heads, polishing, anything and everything. It's easy to be happy eyed and miss flaws so take your time. Any issues after the sale will not be as fruitful as before.
That said, my fav the omega Skyfall was a great watch to wear but in a couple weeks it lost a couple bracelet screws - lesson learned snug all screws upon receiving it. Second the bracelet hinge pin locked and sheared. Well, poop happens I guess. Then another couple weeks the crown would not screw in and seat. He has told me to send it back but I think I'll take it to a local repair shop and have them give me an estimate first....

Aventador S

6/5/19
A follow up to previous post. The Omega Skyfall purchased from Andrew at trustytime has gone through a rebuild from a RWI forum replica watch repair person. The watch repair person reported to me that the movement in my new watch was old, dirty and surprising it even ran. He had to replace the worn barrel... The trustytime listing stated it has an ETA 2824 movement and had a premium price.
I know Andrew should not know the ETA installed was used, but the factories should not be selling them with customers expecting and paying for NEW. Who among us would buy a new replica with a used movement for a full price ? Buyer beware (but how would we even know without out a skilled technician opening and inspecting /??)