• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm back after a few weeks offline..

Grimlocktime

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/5/13
Gents, first of all let me apologize for going offline for a few weeks. I've learned a lot about what's important over the past few months. Challenges presented themselves with one of my children and I've had to be 100% focused on family.

In the mean time I had to go offline and did not communicate with the great members here asking about the status of their projects and I own that mistake. Please accept my apology.

But, after my brief hiatus, the first one I've had to take in my 7 years being a member here, I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off.

Thanks Raddave for dealing with the questions in my absence.

Reactions: MrBeasy and Champsy

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Gents, first of all let me apologize for going offline for a few weeks. I've learned a lot about what's important over the past few months. Challenges presented themselves with one of my children and I've had to be 100% focused on family.

In the mean time I had to go offline and did not communicate with the great members here asking about the status of their projects and I own that mistake. Please accept my apology.

But, after my brief hiatus, the first one I've had to take in my 7 years being a member here, I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off.

Thanks Raddave for dealing with the questions in my absence.

Family comes first man. I hope the worst is behind you. Wishing the best for your family.
Good to have you back.

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Welcome back and I hope that means things are looking up, Family always comes first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxuriouzicon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/12
How bout my order.. u never reply my message.. i really dissapointed.. let me know or repky my message..

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Good to see you back, Grim. Family first, all else after. I hope things are sorted on the family end.

Grimlocktime

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/5/13
How bout my order.. u never reply my message.. i really dissapointed.. let me know or repky my message..

I’m so glad to say your PVD project is perfect. It is beautiful OEM quality and color with perfect bead blasted surface finish and sheen.

It will give you many years of enjoyment. I can’t apologize enough for the delay.

Grimlocktime

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/5/13
sorry for the extra pictures posted. the 28A case and parts belong to another member.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im pissed you dont even bother to answer my PMs dude

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
sorry for the extra pictures posted. the 28A case and parts belong to another member.

I know who's that is and I think he'll be thrilled with it! Hope your situation with your child is resolved and all is well! Prayers go out to you and your family.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
unfucking believable

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I was trying to buy my first franken from you, or pay you to build one for me as your builds sell quite quickly. I thought you were just being rude by not responding to my request to have one built and the funds sent in advance. I ended up going with another member here and had a sour taste in my mouth from that experience with you but now that I see it was for another reason, you're not the bad guy in my book. Hope everything gets better for you and your family.

patnaboy

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/3/12
Grimlocktime I sent several messages. Hope things are resolved. Family comes first. If you can please update me on the Milgauss movement repairs for the DOA watch i bought from you that would be greatly appreciated. Hope you can fix and return it soon. Thanks

RepC

6/9/19
Welcome back, hope everything’s okay with the fam now

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

whalejonah

6/4/19
Welcome back! Hope everything is fine on your end, I'm sure we all agree that family > watches

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Glad you are back...hope all is good with the family. Patiently waiting for my goodies now :).

KerwinKey

13/4/19
Glad you are back Grim. Hope all is well, and we can start building our project. Excited tk work with you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Nobody pays any mind to what the mods say and doGlaude It’s not like what they say matters. Let’s all send Mike our watches ASAP!