• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looking for jacob 5 zone replica

iLLwiLL01

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/7/17
looking for a jacob replica 5 time zone replica for a good price in the usa.anyone know were to get one let me know.thanks

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
newbie looking for ol school jacob watch

I have no idea how to private message one of the tds better yet know if they have this watch.I'm just looking for a stainless steel version of it.the model number is jc4 here's a partial pic of it .its a ol school black jacob watch
jakJF.png

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
looking for a jacob replica 5 time zone replica for a good price in the usa.anyone know were to get one let me know.thanks

You need to stop this. You’ve posted this in five random places now, one of them in someone else’s sales thread. Do your homework like the rest of us.
we don’t spoon feed and we do not like spamming. Watch it.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
I'm new some other member told me to post in the forums this site it's put together allot differenly then most other forums.idk who to ask about this watch.seems like everyone talks about rolexes.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Sorry, this watch doesn't exist as a rep. Please read around and educate yourself.

Thanks.

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
oh I thought you can't get Jacobs.what this were the lady said she even has a replica.they do exist because I used to have one.I just wanna purchase one.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
oh I thought you can't get Jacobs.what this were the lady said she even has a replica.they do exist because I used to have one.I just wanna purchase one.

These aren't made any more! See the first posting date from Angus? Bloody 2015 man!! That's decades in replica watch years. Give it up!!

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
my mission is to find one I don't care if it's used.I just want one of the simple 5 time zone ones not the really complicated ones.I just bought a real one actually for$100 but it's a square face and I don't like the square face.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You'll continue your mission in this topic only then, I've merged your other post in this one and moved this topic to a more appropriate area.
Do some reading, message TDs, as you've been told to do in the shoutbox when you joined

Reactions: Dynaduck

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
AND, if I may add to Glaude s statement, if I see you spamming further, I'll deal you with a time out from here. Comprendre?

iLLwiLL01

Banned
3/7/17
just forget I even asked.you guys can have your folexes.there ARE OTHER WATCHES IN THIS WORLD THAT PPL LIKE...hmmm I seem to remember biggie smalls Jay-Z and every other rapper on the planet even movie stars and rock stars all had Jacobs and it's not popular??? funny thing is they have some of the nicest watches and most expensive watches on the planet that make a rolex look like a welfare watch.lol ill find another forum to ask ppl were I can get one from.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
just forget I even asked.you guys can have your folexes.there ARE OTHER WATCHES IN THIS WORLD THAT PPL LIKE...hmmm I seem to remember biggie smalls Jay-Z and every other rapper on the planet even movie stars and rock stars all had Jacobs and it's not popular??? funny thing is they have some of the nicest watches and most expensive watches on the planet that make a rolex look like a welfare watch.lol ill find another forum to ask ppl were I can get one from.

So the situation is that you have problem reading right ?

No one judged you for your choice of watches, we ALL said to you, how to go on about finding it : ASK A TD !! All rep forum you'll go to will tell you the same thing !

If you want to find out, ask a TD, look over DHGate for cheap stuff but they have sometime discontinued watches at expensives prices, post a Want to Buy in the M2M area.

Is that too complicated for you ?

But in regards to your statement : you'll look 10x more suspicious for any watch enthusiast with a Jacob & Co rep than with a Rolex rep ...