• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica 16610LV. What is the best?

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
do some reading.
others will not do your research.

i have read all articles but i dont find a direct response. I want buy a watch not modded that is the best online. I want help to find it. STOP. I know that maybe i must to change data whels. But help me to find the site to buy the best 16610lv today please.

GazP

Horology Curious
15/8/19
Doncaster UK
I'm new to this game and have researched your question myself, all the reps have their good points and their flaws, I suppose to get the best rep would be to use parts from each watch because which ever one you buy the others are going to have something that's done better, you have to compromise, think about what you want to look good and what flaws you could live with.

It's all about research, nobody can decide for you, the decision is yours because everyone will have a different opinion on who makes the best.

Daddyof3

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/19
i have seen this question asked many times, each factory sub has its pros and cons, someone made a nice review of all the factorys hulk versions if i can find it i will update this post with the link, but like others said do a little research it has been discussed

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
i have seen this question asked many times, each factory sub has its pros and cons, someone made a nice review of all the factorys hulk versions if i can find it i will update this post with the link, but like others said do a little research it has been discussed

He doesn’t want a Hulk.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Hi,
please help me. I want to buy a good replica 16610LV
Can you tell me if this is the best online?
https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...f-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html
I want a new watch not modded.
There are better or this is the best? Please send me a link if there are.
Thanks

TC LVs are no longer in production, but some do come up in M2M every once a long while. I have TC, JF, and BP versions of 16610LV. TC is a fine rep and its movement, the clone ETA, is IMHO vastly more reliable than JF's problematic SH3135. BP is the cheapest but most inaccurate. If you buy the JF version, I'd suggest immediate service and change to better DWO. Also be wary of its fussy quick date set mechanism.

The info and reviews you seek are within the wonderful RWI, waiting for a click of the search button.

Reactions: noamsiluk36

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
TC LVs are no longer in production, but some do come up in M2M every once a long while. I have TC, JF, and BP versions of 16610LV. TC is a fine rep and its movement, the clone ETA, is IMHO vastly more reliable than JF's problematic SH3135. BP is the cheapest but most inaccurate. If you buy the JF version, I'd suggest immediate service and change to better DWO. Also be wary of its fussy quick date set mechanism.

The info and reviews you seek are within the wonderful RWI, waiting for a click of the search button.

hi, so the model jf with goor service is the best? I will change DWO and revise it,
I can buy it from https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...f-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html
?
Thanks

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
On mine i've also swapped the dial for a BP, changed the cristal and changed the insert with a Gen one.....insert makes a lot of difference ;)

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
What do you mean ?

JF is a good starting point then budget-wise you can improve it with gen or other parts.

SH3135 is the movements, like other told you, sooner or later it will need to be serviced

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
What do you mean ?

JF is a good starting point then budget-wise you can improve it with gen or other parts.

SH3135 is the movements, like other told you, sooner or later it will need to be serviced

SH3135 Does it mount original parts?

Reactions: 5t3f4n

snorky1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/15
Hi, I have the BP version (2318). I want to change the insert. Do you know if it is possible to change the insert of the BP version by the insert of the JF version? I read on the forum contradictory answers. Does it fit?
Thanks in advance