• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know Swisswatchmart8838?? Or Youzan factory??

Revheavy

Looking Around
27/8/19
Afraid im one of those new people that is drowning in info and fear of buying something a bit crap :/

I have been chatting to a guy on IG with the above name, who uses the above factory... He seems very helpful, and websites legit etc... Didint know if anyone had any experience??

Also, when people are talking up 'NOOB' is that 'noobfactorywatches.shop'??? - Just want to make sure im using the right one...

Remember, you were new to this once haha... Thanks in advance :)

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Please take some time, no A LOT of time to read here. The answer to questions like this are easily found. In short, we have trusted dealers. They are trusted for a reason. If a dealer is not on the list, he's not trusted. Reading up on noob guidelines, rules of the forum, what to expect once you order a watch, all of this can be found here by a simple search and hours of reading. The homework needs to be done.

And oh - welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Revheavy

Looking Around
27/8/19
Hey man... Thats one huge problem right there, where do you find 'hours' to do this reading haha...

I hear you on the trusted dealer front, ive seen that and obviously it speaks for itself... The one ive mentioned has like 23k followers and so i didnt know if it was like China Tim, having a couple of 'trusted' accounts etc...

I pormise, this is like another language haha... Sooooo, what is NOOB? (you hate me for that question right?)... and NWBIGs... I mean :/ haha...

And thank you... Seems to me a lot knowledge on here, even if it is using A LOT of trade talk haha... :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Sorry, didn't see freedivers response... will reas that now!

Noob does not directly sell watches. That “noobfactorywatches” you listed is a scam site.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Revheavy the latest news is Noob factory Watches is thinking to hire Jeff Bezos to run the company and Swisswatchmart8838 will be their marketing executive.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Revheavy

Looking Around
27/8/19
The link above is very much the bible huh... I will delve more and more into that (A few people on here liking the fat panda, aka a few other names)...

Thank you for taking the time to mock (I knoooooooow i deserved it haha) and putting me stright on a few things!!

I'll see how i get on... - await further dumb ass comments, yeah!!? - It will help boost your own self worth if nothing else haha...