• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pf-868.com its reliable?

LinusR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/19
Why tf are you asking about a non td website. Buy from the td here and not from other scams.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Crynof

17/9/19
Why tf are you asking about a non td website. Buy from the td here and not from other scams.

this page is TD in RWG a forum that many users here cite in many post, but i dont know if is true I want to buy an OMEGA watches. What TD is reliable about this watches?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
this page is TD in RWG a forum that many users here cite in many post, but i dont know if is true I want to buy an OMEGA watches. What TD is reliable about this watches?

All ?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS

Yes, PF is a TD on RWG; so RWG folks will be able to tell you.

Crynof

17/9/19
Yes, PF is a TD on RWG; so RWG folks will be able to tell you.

i understand, but for this reason i asking, because i dont know if that site is reliable.

Anyone know what site is reliable to buy aaa OMEGA replicas?

Many thanks!!!

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
i understand, but for this reason i asking, because i dont know if that site is reliable.

Anyone know what site is reliable to buy aaa OMEGA replicas?

Many thanks!!!

PF is a TD on RWG for a reason, and sorry to disappoint you that there is no aaa replica. You may want to lower your expectation.

LinusR

31/3/19
It may be a td on rwg, but youre here in the rwi my friend.

Reactions: hm11esh

Crynof

17/9/19
I apologize if I offended you by mentioning the other forum, but since I saw other users make references to that forum, I thought they were associated.

kolincio

21/5/18
They are sister forums, but they're not the same and different people run them (for the most part) - if you want info on PerfectClones ask on RWG. And read the newcomer guides and such, we cannot answer questions about AAA or which seller for which brand all the time.

Just this once, the answers are "there's no such thing as AAA, it's a marketing term, usually when you see it someone is trying to mislead you" and "all dealers have access to the same factories so you won't get different Omega from PerfectClones than you would from, say, jtime"

Last edited:
G

Sorry have not been active in RWI for more than a decade....since when did Josh became non-TD here at RWI? Did something happened?
I remember the days when we used to warship andrew and josh...back in 2006

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Sorry have not been active in RWI for more than a decade....since when did Josh became non-TD here at RWI? Did something happened?
I remember the days when we used to warship andrew and josh...back in 2006

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Go to the search button and search for "cartel" ;-)

(Long story short, Josh and I think Trusty were inflating prices while keeping the other TDs blocked from getting stock, this turning the rep business into some sort of oligopoly)

hm11esh

4/9/18
I don't understand why you don't just ask a TD from this forum for the watch you want. Stay within the forum and you will be given better advice.

If you want to go with PF then ask someone on the other forum as many users on here will go to TD's that are on this forum.

Common sense will prevail

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Go to the search button and search for "cartel" ;-)

(Long story short, Josh and I think Trusty were inflating prices while keeping the other TDs blocked from getting stock, this turning the rep business into some sort of oligopoly)
It was way deeper than that, and there were a few more dealers involved at the time, but that was a deciding factor.
They were also passing off clone ETA movements as Swiss. It was a big stink. Personally, I think any eta you get from a replica dealer is a clone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Crynof, you would do well to read, read, read. The trusted dealers pretty much all get the same stuff. It's service you want. There's alot of info here to go through and it will be worth your time if you plan on buying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk