• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yachtmaster

Dbarrel123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/19
I've had a message off a rwi member in America, i did a wtb when I first joined for a yachtmaster & he's selling one, my question is what's the best way to send some from conus to uk? Are any of them safe?

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Nothing is 100% promised in reps. Unless you plan on forking over the customs fee for a full face value of a legit watch ($9-$12k) + insurance for that amount, nothing is “safe”. Then again, if customs sees it and likes it, they can keep it for any reason and call it counterfeit.

I typically try to keep it in the same country. You can try to label it as watch for repair and hope for the best. I’ve shipped to Canada like that before with no issues. When the post office asked what it was, I told them it was a watch and parts for repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbarrel123

3/8/19
Thanks for your reply I think I’d rather be safe than sorry & stick to Uk based sellers!
Appreciate the input!

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
I have sent several watches from CONUS to the UK. I have had no issue using USPS Priority. On the CN22, I declare it as watch parts for $40. Never had a customs or VAT issue to the UK. It costs me a bit over $20 and will get there in a week.

Dbarrel123

3/8/19
Oh that's interesting mate.
​I'll liaise with the seller see what he says!
Thanks for the info!