• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spot the GEN

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I just got my new watch box from Amazon.com for bigger watches. Still have another quad winder box, but this hobby is growing fast :hypnotized:​​​​​​
I put some of my favorites in it and thought about making a game of it. I know it won't last long as you resident horologists will quickly see it. Anywayz, can you spot the gen?
Maybe others can do the same. Would be nice to see some collections and test our worth. Personally, I'm rather clueless still in this trade... More of a "whorologist", but whatever....

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
:cool:Just realized I had the option to edit when turning the phone sideways.....

Last edited:

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Ha ha. Keep guessing. :p​​​​​​
This is such a damn addiction. I got another watch on the way and a few in the winder. Thanks.

Now I'm thinking to reduce my collection as well. I have 53 in possession now. And I'm planning to reduce to 10.

Now fo0r my next guess. It's the Breitling =D

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Definitely not the AP, my guess is the bronze colored IWC on the left.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
:drinks_cheers:

QUOTE=BEAniev1!;n8154685]
Now I'm thinking to reduce my collection as well. I have 53 in possession now. And I'm planning to reduce to 10.

Now fo0r my next guess. It's the Breitling =D[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I hope someone joins in. I like to see others rep collections for inspiration. Just throw a gen in there for a guess.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I'd say the Breitling ?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
So, do I win the Breitling ?
:p

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Sell me the 605. Please. Or I should say, if you’d like to part with the 605 I’d be happy to take it off your hands.

Last edited:

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Sell me the 605. Please. Or I should say, if you’d like to part with the 605 I’d be happy to take it off your hands.

Ha! Just wore that one today. It remains in the rotation fo sho.
The Breitling will stay with me till I die. It was my second Breitling and bout wore it out till I found this site and the joy of reps

Reactions: tkingjr

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Ha! Just wore that one today. It remains in the rotation fo sho.
The Breitling will stay with me till I die. It was my second Breitling and bout wore it out till I found this site and the joy of reps

Nice little collection and mix of styles, materials, options. No omega and no Rolex though?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Nice little collection and mix of styles, materials, options. No omega and no Rolex though?

I've never been a fan of Rolex for several reasons. Most are small and I gravitate to larger watches. Same with Patek, though there are models I like. Also, Rolex is too common..... And the most rep'd watch ever, so, when I see one I'm thinking eh, rep? As far as Omega, I've been eyeing the 45mm models often, just haven't pulled the trigger on any yet.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
I've never been a fan of Rolex for several reasons. Most are small and I gravitate to larger watches. Same with Patek, though there are models I like. Also, Rolex is too common..... And the most rep'd watch ever, so, when I see one I'm thinking eh, rep? As far as Omega, I've been eyeing the 45mm models often, just haven't pulled the trigger on any yet.

You know what? I'm thinking the same thing. Besides it's small. It's too common. The only Rolex I would have is the Daytona. Right now I have a Champagne Dial, and waiting for the release of the blue dial with WG Bezel =D and I'm done on Rollies. And oh maybe a bluesy =D heheh

savant21992

Horology Curious
13/9/19
This is a lovely collection! Can I ask if you could please PM me details of any trusted dealers you used? (especially for the Franck Muller and the IWCs)

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Nice collection !

There is a discussion somewhere in the forum dedicated to the collection of the members ;-)

That’s really great to get inspiration indeed !

Should be in the wrist shots section if I remember correctly.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI