• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with Customs NEED HELP ASAP

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
A better option is to modify the HTML code directly - no picture compression artifacts and perfect font, undetectable from the screenshot alone. On most browsers it'd be the "inspect element" tool.

any chance for a small tutorial for this?

:)

serafim.g

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Customs asked him to provide a receipt to prove the value of the item - declared at $50 on the US Customs form. There was never any suggestion that there would be fees to pay.

i will have to pay 35€ in taxes they told me! will uodate u when i receive the parcel

Xilikon

20/8/19
the thing is that my package says “watch repair” so no gift explanation can be given i think

Same thing happened to me when I send my Sub to a watchsmith in UK. He had to pay customs fees to retrieve the parcel and asked for a form to try to get it refunded as it clearly said watch repair.

serafim.g

29/10/18
Hello guys, everybody knows what my problem was, if not visit the start of the post.

UPDATE:

I ended up providing the customs with an invoice. This was an invoice template found online by my seller. He filled out the form with my shipping information (needed) and the value of the watch as he claimed in the shipping package (50$). The customs accepted my proof (invoice) and released the package which i received today. However, i had to pay 33EUR in taxes which after my hustle it was like paying nothing! any other question you have i would be willing to answer if i can. Thank you for your help see you soon RWIfam

Reactions: Tione12

Vacco

22/5/19
If you send a paypal invoice, can the customs check the transaction ID?

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Glad you got it! Maybe the seller would be willing to split the taxes with you since the seller was the one who put the value at 50E... (or maybe leave well enough alone...)