• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Francis from Mr. TimeZone

MrTimeZone

Horology Curious
12/3/18
Hey Everyone,

Francis here from MrTimeZone (MTZ). I wrote this as a PM but thought an edited version would also be suitable to post publicly.

MTZ has now been removed from the Probationary Dealer's list and our sub-forum is gone. I'd like to say a few words, seeing as things are final now and the decision is most certainly final.

To Trailboss - thank you for giving me a chance in the first place. I am sorry that my venture out on my own caused much more of a headache than an asset. I had promised you some amazing things, and I didn't deliver, by an awfully long shot.

I want to thank the staff, in particular, Raddave for his help in attempting to get MTZ a 2nd chance. He is a true asset to this community. The same certainly goes for xjasonx , thank you too. You are both outstanding gentlemen.

I would like to sincerely apologize for what happened. 2018 was a terrible year, in many respects, and I did not man up and face it as I should have done. I shirked my responsibilities and delegated work to people who were not equipped to do a good job of it. In hindsight, I did not want to confront things, and I was comfortable in my ignorance.

Since being back to work on MTZ since the beginning of May, I did all that I could to turn things around. I succeeded, in terms of all customers were handled, compensated and happy, and the problems of the past were not continuing. But it seems it was too late. Which I understand. The staff of RWI works hard to make this a great place and they don't need the potential stress.

I have a long, almost 9-year history with RWI. First, as the man who was PureTime's (PT's) problem solver, and the person bridging the communication gap between PT's customers and the Chinese staff, and the person PM'ing for Angus, and also as the front-man for WatchStation/WatchOutlet, and then briefly as MTZ. Even though since being back in May I have been suspended, it was good to be here. That may sound weird, but it was nice to be back in the space and speaking to a lot of great people and making some new friends.

I will, of course, continue to fulfill orders from any RWI customers that bought from me during my suspension. I will check here daily, still, until if/when the PMs dry up. You all don't need to worry, any RWI'er that bought from me will still be treated very well.

You are all a great group of members, and you have all do a great job turning it into what it is. I will miss being on here in a dealer capacity, that's for sure.

Thank you all, I am sincerely sorry, once again, and I wish you all the very best.

Francis

Reactions: Glaude and rj999