• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

opinion Best OOB

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
I would like to hear some opinions based on experience. What is the best out the box Sub Rep as a daily wear? points to consider;

1. No modding or Franken intended
2. Most reliable movement
3. Ease of repair if things go pear shaped
4. Closest 1:1

Thx

I have a Noob V6 with clone ETA movement. Almost 3 years old and still ticking. Not modded, serviced, or required any repair as of yet. And that not long ago, it was closest 1:1.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Man, don't let these old heads get you down, they're just playing. They were noobs too one day.

In my opinion, the best OOTB Sub is between Number 3 on the PDF and Number 7. Number 3 has better hands and a better bracelet, Number 7 has a better case, so it comes down to personal choice really.

Hope this helps.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Yeah seen that. Written by a TD with an interest in selling ZZF. What’s a forum for if not for asking questions? I was looking for some input based on real life experiences. If you don’t have any experiences pertaining to my question that you want to share that’s fine, but save the sarcasm.

bruhhh, if you have read it then clearly you know that the article was very objective. It listed the pros and cons of EACH rep Subs out there very clearly and is up to you to make the decision.

Of course, you can ask a question but you don't have to create a new thread which has been already asked a thousand times.

Last edited:

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
I would like to hear some opinions based on experience. What is the best out the box Sub Rep as a daily wear? points to consider;

1. No modding or Franken intended
2. Most reliable movement
3. Ease of repair if things go pear shaped
4. Closest 1:1

Thx

IMOP with all the reps I've owned in comparison the best OTB submariner would be the one I have from R factory ...Its 100% 1:1 and has a very reliable movement..

Last edited:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
IMOP with all the reps I've owned the best OTB submariner would be from R factory its 100% 1:1

But the R factory has a long long queue though. The sub are so accurate 1:1 it is worth the wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
2/4/13
South Florida
Good ol who has the best sub question, it’s never gets old

da404c1860d7ae583344db862cfbe3b1.gif

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
ABSOLUTELY worth the wait ... sometimes you just have to be patient when only the best will do .. they are a little pricey though ;)

I heard they offers unbelievable warranty program, excellence after sale service in case of “dead on arrival” or any movement issues, even fading of the insert!!!

Also Evian water to drink while they carefully remove the stickers and resize the bracelet to fit your jerkoff-side wrist.

Reactions: Omega703

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
I heard they offers unbelievable warranty program, excellence after sale service in case of “dead on arrival” or any movement issues, even fading of the insert!!!

Also Evian water to drink while they carefully remove the stickers and resize the bracelet to fit your jerkoff-side wrist.

:D:D:drinks_cheers:

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
bruhhh, if you have read it then clearly you know that the article was very objective. It listed the pros and cons of EACH rep Subs out there very clearly and is up to you to make the decision.

Of course, you can ask a question but you don't have to create a new thread which has been already asked a thousand times.

Then just ignore my thread and go about your daily shit routine. Easy in it

Reactions: wkim8732

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What kind of sub are you looking for ?

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Many people consider the ARF to be the best OOTB Sub that is currently available. I believe it is also available in an A2824 movement, which is much more reliable than the SH3135 clone movement in the link below.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...ition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-sh3135v2.html

The new kid on the block, ZZF, is also decent. It has a better datewheel than the ARF but falls short in other categories like bracelet and rehaut.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...4l-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a3130.html

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
This is like the 35th “which rep is best” thread to pop up in the past few days alone.
tripdog

you should create a forum specifically for “which rep is best” threads and just let them go die there.