Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

how you chose your replica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how you chose your replica

How many of you select a replica based on what your real life price point would be? i find myself looking at Omega and Tags with the thinking that it would be easy to avoid the 'is that real' question. i couldnt see myself serving burgers at macdonalds with a gold daytona on my wrist...

Originally posted by Bigozuk View Post
    How many of you select a replica based on what your real life price point would be? i find myself looking at Omega and Tags with the thinking that it would be easy to avoid the 'is that real' question. i couldnt see myself serving burgers at macdonalds with a gold daytona on my wrist...
    Hahaha I can't believe that I just read that "REAL LIFE PRICE POINT" =D

It's like "What's your Net worth?" Hehehehe

For me I just choose the watch that I want. I can afford gen watches but I choose not to put my money in it.

But to answer your question, I find myself buying a Hublot, Rolex, AP or Patek as a maximum.

Comment

I used to look at watches in my real life price point, then decided I like the higher end watches (8-20K) and would rather wear them. I figure hardly anyone commments on my watches so I may as well wear the ones I want to wear and not ones just because they are “in my price range”
      I also decided I wasn't going to tell people they were gens, once I decided that, I feel comfortable wearing whatever.

Comment

Working...
      X